Antiques
The Antiques Discussion is for members to share views and suggestions regarding Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Mystery Tribal Textile Art / Masks?

I'm totally out of my wheelhouse here. Are these modern replicas? Are they old? Where would they be from? Africa? Oceana? Elsewhere? What material are they made of? Any help would be greatly appreciated! The frames measure 19" x 10". Thanks in advanc...

20240308_155700.jpg 20240308_155709.jpg 20240308_155712.jpg 20240308_155728.jpg

Server down?

What is going on with the Military site, It keeps coming up, after page two of any period 'Server down' when will it be fiked?

Final value fees charged on shipping and sales tax, ebay greed

I assume everyone knows that ebay charges final value fees on both shipping and sales tac. Example I sold a heavy item that was shipped for 34.00 and sales tax on the item was 25.00. That is an additional 55.00 that they charge you 12.38 percent. Why...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

sales way off

Im on Ebay for over twenty years, great feedback etc. I sell good quality antiques also antique car parts, clocks etc. seems like I cant give away the stuff lately, sales really terrible lately

Horn and Hardart shipping crate

I was hoping someone here could help me identify and give value to this item I’ve had since I was a child. It would appear to be a shipping crate from Horn and Hardart. It’s solid slatted wood with metal hardware. Wheels were added and we used it as ...

IMG_3466.jpeg IMG_3468.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

"H&A Nashua" Cast Iron Bread Loaf Pan

Hi Folks, Has anyone seen another one of these for sale? I'm looking for one. Thank you!Old ANTIQUE Cast Iron Bread Baking Pan "H & A NashuA" on base bottom | #326091533 (worthpoint.com)

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not a plate possibly a disk from a lenox display -

This is not a plain lenox dish, it goes up in the middle it is not flat. The disk is 5 1/2 inches. The number on the back , 3126/1. The bottom is not smooth Has anyone ever seen one of these before just trying to identify to sellThank you for any inf...

IMG_3932.JPG IMG_3935.JPG IMG_3937.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors