cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Antique Mall Software is the best?

I'm looking into purchasing antique mall software for a mall with 70 vendors, can anyone recommend a good one that it user friendly & does it all?  Thank You!

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Hi, We use ConsignPro from VH Software in our consignment shop. Seems it would do just fine for an antique mall setting with many vendors.

Feel free to PM me if you have specific questions about its features. We have over 3500 consignors entered at this point. We have been using it since 2000 with no complaints. Brian, the owner, is pretty good about adding features when requested. And its VERY user friendly!

Michael J...

If you're talking, you're not listening....If you're not listening, you're not learning.
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Check out Data Management System (http://www.charlescrumesoftware.com/dms/index.htm) from CHARLES CRUME SOFTWARE. It was specifically designed for Antique Malls and has more than 2 dozen optional modules. It "does it all".

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Please consider Antiques SOS from White Light Computing, Inc.

We have a free demo for you to evaluate the features that support the various aspects of managing an Antique Mall. We have three different versions (Basic, Lite, and Premium) of Antiques SOS and several add-ons designed to right-size the software for your setting. Please give Nicole a call to discuss your situation to see if we have a good fit for you. 888.527.2643 or sos@whitelightcomputing.com. We look forward to talking with you.

Rick Schummer

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Have you had any luck?  I am getting more and more comfused trying to find autique mall software!  we will have 400 booths.. Can you suggest a good, simple program ?

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

still looking for a good easy one stop shop?  Any antique mall owners out there with 50+ vendors?

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Best Consignment Shop Software - You can track rental spaces, deduct rent from sales, vary splits by vendor and inventory category, keep a waiting list, pass credit-card charges on to vendors at settlement, allow them to view their account information online and add inventory online. No monthly or annual support fees. https://www.bestconsignmentshopsoftware.com 888-427-5779 

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

GoAntiquing POS Software is the best. Best set up, best price (by far), best service! Joe is always very helpful! I've been using it since 2015 and Love it. 

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

GoAntiquing: Am I reading this correctly from the website? The initial price is $499 plus $99 per year for support starting year 2 so over 10 years support costs $891. Online dealer access, paid monthly, is $1 per month per dealer, so 100 dealers = $100 per month. Optional data backup $10 per month. 10-year total: $14,590. Can't find if the annual support fee or dealer charge or backup cost can be arbitrarily increased.
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!​​​​​​​

Message 10 of 10
latest reply