cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black American Teeter Totter

Not sure if this is considered antique but it was my grandmothers - any information on this piece would be  greatly appreciated.  It is metal maybe pot metal.  The little boy on the right is thumbing his nose at the other little boy.   Thank you.

black boys.JPG

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Black American Teeter Totter

according to google an item must be over 100 years
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@humingbird1 wrote:

Not sure if this is considered antique but it was my grandmothers - any information on this piece would be  greatly appreciated.  It is metal maybe pot metal.  The little boy on the right is thumbing his nose at the other little boy.   Thank you.

black boys.JPG

I don't know if this item might be considered offensive but you'll want to find out. If there's any chance it'll offend, you shouldn't list it. 

Here's the policy: 

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/prohibited-restricted-items/offensive-materials-policy?id=4324&st...

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I don't want to offend anyone there are a lot of vintage black americana items listed.  If it offends anyone I will be glad to take it off.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

It very well may be but I have no way of knowing about this piece I just know it belonged to my grandmother who was born in the late 1800's but who know when she got it. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply