Antiques and Research
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wondering if anyone knows what this is?

I bought this thing. I dont know if it is an old cooking utensil or not but believe it may be.It is about 12 inches long. It has what appears to be a square shaped shallow dipper on each end. One larger than the other.it has the word J MARRIOTT stamp...

Antique table - any info appreciated!

From my 90 year old great aunt's family. I think it's oak. We found a mark on the legs, but don't know if it's a makers mark or model #. This is possibly from the Connecticut area. Any information, tips on describing it appropriately, valuation, etc....

STERLING SPOON

I have just found this STERLING spoon in amongst some silver plate that belonged to my aunt. I don't know anything about it. I do not think it is terribly old as it really has no "hallmarks" like one would find on old silver. Would like to know if an...

User avatar by Scout
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Info on Lace Art Cameo Glass

I purchased this vase at an estare sale and unable to find info on co. or age-it has wear where it sat-marked 7. in the polished pontil and Lace Art Cameo Glass any help is welcome-thanks

User avatar by Scout
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Vintage Toy? Can anyone tell me anything about these?

We got this at an estate sale for $2.00. Its unique in that we have never seen one. Its about 3 inches long and about 2 and a half inches wide. It has a lever and when you squezze it the light comes on for a brief moment and stays on as long as you a...

Antique stained glass window

Hi, I just bought a house with a beautiful stained glass window. I was hoping to get it dated and possibly a price range. Not an expert myself. The house was built 1876

Carving

Hi I'm new to selling on eBay. I posted this in another place and one person responded that this was junk tourist stuff. Do you'll think the same thing? It seems to be interesting.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg