cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ID Help Please Inchworm Lamp Story Tell Eyeball Vines

Hello - I took this apart and I see no markings.  Can you all chime in please as to  age, origination, and what kind of story is being told?.  The handles look like inchworms.  There are flowers/vines on the center section and I have know idea what they are.  the 3rd pic shows what appears to be an an eyeball.  The porcelain part measures 15"  tall.  The total height is 27" and the felt-lined base is 5-3/8" square.  I appreciate any input - not sure how to describe it, bulbous square?    Thank you, Thankyou, and Thank you,

L

a ask ebay vintage inchworm lamp.JPG

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: ID Help Please Inchworm Lamp Story Tell Eyeball Vines

Anybody?  Anything will help.  Any leads at all. 

Thanks,

L

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Fascinating mystery.... I would Google it, woth various key words....check sites like Ruby Lane and Etsy and others.... if all fail and you want to spring for an appraisal whatsitworth2 you.com is pretty efficient, dont know what they charge these days, you could also ask Worthpoint or Kovels.... good luck!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I should have thanked you long ago.  So consider it done now.  Much appreciated.  Without a song and dance, it's difficult for me to get computer access sometimes....but, it's all good.  I appreciate your time and your response. 

L

Message 4 of 4
latest reply