cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Antique & Vintage English Pottery

Here are photos of some great Stoke on Trent Pottery.

Join in and lets share

Michelle

North Beach Emporium

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re:

Antique Ridgways Earthenware Pottery Aesthetic Brown Transferware, 3 Piece Serving Set Rare Devonshire pattern ca. 1880–1885 This pattern represents the Aesthetic Movement and the Anglo–Japanese style often associated with the Aesthetic Movement.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Re:

This is a large Samuel Johnson Tea Pot whose pottery location was at the Britannia Pottery in Burslem England. Samuel Johnson LTD closure was in 1931 and the back stamp on this lovely tea pot was used from 1916 – 1931 No it is not officially an antique yet (100 yrs old) but it is so very close. With the closure of the pottery in 1931 and being something collectors do not run across everyday, I felt this tea pot really deserved to be labeled "Antique".
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Re:

I think I have this same teapot! I thought it was from Germany...I've got to remember where I stored it so I can compare it to the pic. Thanks!
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Re:

a good morning to all.    i'm ron parsons. from tampa, florida. been into pottery for app.  53 years. what great pictures..    i'm a collector and dealer that happens a lot..    hope to start posting.   ron

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Re:

so few posts..  that amazes me.  some info about me..  i'm 77 yrs old.    married and been into antiques for a lot of years. in the past i had 3 different antique shops..  i went into antiques app 53 yrs ago..  seen a lot of  antiques and English pottery..   i sold a what to me was a great pottery item..      a Limouge  water pitcher last weekend.. also a footed Limouge flower bowl.  i need to dig out my English pottery items..   ron'

Message 6 of 6
latest reply