Antique & Vintage Jewelry by Design
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

can someone help me to identify this set

the brooch & earrings are made of silver (soft silver) doesn't have any markings but looks silver, & the stones or whatever they may be called are pale blue with a tiny swirl & they are like balls. Can someone tell me what to call these. Thank you.

Anyone know if this is a Mayan/Aztec God or Warrior? Vtg Rose Gold Ring Help!

Greetings to all! I'm hoping I'm in the Right Place at the Right Time to help ID this fabulous Ring! I've done so much research, and seems there's a lot of info to confuse me I think this is Guatemalan? And appears to be a Mayan God or Warrior. Figur...

Mayan Ring Boards 001.jpg Mayan Ring Boards 002.jpg Mayan Ring Boards 003.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

JJM Turquoise ring w/no silver markings

I have a vintage ladies spiderweb turquoise ring, with "JJM" stamped on the inside of the band but no silver markings that I can see. Based on those initials, I believe it may be a Julia Martinez piece, but would that necessarily mean that the metal ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help with maker's mark on mixed metal modernist brooch

Hello -- I have this modernist looking brooch that has some kind of marks on the back. I was hoping someone might recognize the initials at the top. Looks like MW or MUV with maybe a 59 below?? Also, at the bottom, it looks like a TM or MT Design. An...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors