Antique & Vintage Jewelry by Design
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Antique Tiffany Locket With Mark 302

Hello - I have an antique Tiffany locket that was my grandmother's. On the side of the locket it is marked "MADE IN ITALY" "TIFFANY & CO" "STERLING".Then on the loop it is marked "925" and what looks like "302".Any ideas on what the 302 means or the ...

tiffany locket4.jpg

Can any body help identify age of this pendant and materials in the setting?

I have had this pendant for quite sometime, I don't even remember where I got it. It seems really well made with the prong set stones and the way the center piece is attatched to the setting. I just don't know how to go about identifying what the flo...

IMG_8642.JPG IMG_8643.JPG IMG_8644.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

help identifying a ring

Does anyone know anything about this ring? I don't know a lot about Navajo jewelry, but this tests positive for Sterling and I've seen several other rings signed JM that are listed as Navajo. The stone is so odd to me. Looks like a piece of styrofoam...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help With Identification - What Are These?

The amethyst colored bauble type ends unscrew completely and are removable. The hinges allow full movement. We are at a loss as to what these are? They were in my great grandmother's jewelry box, so that puts them around late 1800's to early 1900's. ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors