Antique & Vintage Jewelry by Design
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Strange Sterling Silver Chain?

Curious - had this for awhile and still can't figure it out - Would anyone know what this strange chain is?? It is Sterling SIlver, about 10.5" long and has those funny "clips" on both ends.... can't be a bracelet cause it's too long and with the dou...

User avatar by Scout
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need Help Identifying Bakelite Bracelets

I've bought and sold bakelite bracelets before, but the finish on these is unfamiliar to me. These are marbled green/black with a matte finish. Where the carved detail appears, the "under color" is black. The interior (the part that touches the skin)...

abracelet4.jpg

Help with unmarked vintage parure set please. Possible designer?

Hi, I've had this jewelry set for quite a while and have always known it is not signed -- so thought it could not be designer created. After asking about another unsigned set I had a couple years back, and finding out it was D&E Juliana, I feel more ...

gold rootbeer parure set (10).jpg gold rootbeer parure set (5).jpg

Help with identifying what I think is a celluloid necklace.

I am hoping someone will be able to help me identify this necklace. It has an Asian flare to it. Haven't found anything like it in my searching. Appreciate any and all help or suggestions as where to look. I think it is celluloid. Thanks for looking.

IMG_1933.JPG IMG_1944.JPG IMG_1945.JPG IMG_1947.JPG

Need some help

I'm having a problem and can't figure out what to do about it, either I need to get my eyes checked again, or I'm going about looking at some of my vintage jewelry wrong and need to regroup. I'm not seeing signatures anymore, even if the thing is sta...

Help identifying some type of clips please.

Wondering if anyone knows what these were used for. They are all signed F & N Co. which I figured out is Fishel & Nessler Co but I cannot find out what they were used for. They're not clips, almost looks like they would slide through a ribbon or some...

IMG_2149.JPG IMG_2149.JPG

Anyone know what this freaky looking Egytian creature is supposed to be?

This is a vintage sterling brooch with a gold wash over the top. Signed with 925 and a single "R". Anyone have a clue who or what this brooch represents? It's winged, horned, skirt wearing creature made into both a brooch/pendant. Thank you in advanc...

freaky egyptian thing brooch (1).jpg freaky egyptian thing brooch.jpg freaky egyptian thing brooch (10).jpg

Help with guilloche

Hello! Which category do you guys suggest I list this in? I'm assuming it's a necklace pendant/disc but since this bird (dove?) is flying down, I'm wondering if it may be a charm instead. Any keyword and general information will be greatly appreciate...

guilloche bird
Most Marked as Helpful Authors