cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help in identifying this gorgeous vintage brooch.

I have been searching for the maker of this beautiful vintage brooch.  If you look at the back you will see these "support pieces" within.  I cannot find any makers using this technique.  Perhaps one of you out there can help me.  The brooch measures about 2" each way.

Thank you in advance for your knowledge and assistance!IMG_7261.jpgIMG_7262.jpgIMG_7263.jpg

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Please help in identifying this gorgeous vintage brooch.

I’m also curious. I’ve seen a few like this on EBay

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@silverstatetreasureboxes may have some ideas on this.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I found this one up for sale on eBay but they do not seem to know either. IMG_3286.PNG

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@mewmew52lk 

From what it looks like via photos, could be Austria and stones are glass. Your brooch is a better construction and the use of a stabilizing bar shows good workmanship.  Prong settings and pie plate bezel settings, great piece!

However it would take more research to pinpoint the maker of this piece without signage. I would start with Austrian costume jewelry makers but keep in mind this could take time. It's listable just the way it is, focus on the better construction and if you need help with keywords let us know! Silver

@wastingtime101 thanks for the tag.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Hello.  Thank you so very much for the information.  I appreciate the guidance!  Have a FAB DAY!

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@mewmew52lk 

Your welcome, hope it helps out.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply