cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any info on this necklace?

I'm 99% sure this is not an authentic Zuni festish bead necklace but I do think it might be worth something.  It is very well made.  The small beads look like Heishi.  The stones look real but I just don't know enough about it.  Also just so you know I would never sell it as Zuni unless I knew for sure.  I think it could be an expensive replica.  Any info and thoughts appreciated! Thanks!2142. animalneck-1.jpg2142. animalneck-4.jpg2142. animalneck-3.jpg2142. animalneck-2.jpg

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

That is a very pretty alphabet soup of gemstones! I see what appears to be either howlite or agate dyed to look like turquoise, howlite, malachite, onyx, chalcedony, agate, rose quartz and sodalite. I might have missed a gem or two b/c there are so many. Plus, nice silver beads. Very cool. I have no idea as to whether the Zuni made it or not. But, each of these types of gems can originate in the USA, if that helps.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I wonder if those lobster claw clasps are original to it. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 3 of 3
latest reply