cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Catalog Arrived today....

New catalog arrived today and everything is great..."Shine Bright with Best Friends"

The pages with Caroline in her Work Dress is Fantastic....

Winter coat and hat is now on backorder until May.

And her calf is adorable.

Molly looks great too!

I am corresponding with a lady from the Sackets Harbor Historical Society about school during the time of Caroline...she has a place I need to go and find out more info. As soon as I know something I will post.

Paula

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: New Catalog Arrived today....

This is like "news at 11", Paula. LOL!  A tease! : - ) and you have my attention. What do you need to find out more about?  Are you investigating if Caroline would have went to school? I have not read all her books yet so I do not know if this was covered or not. Have you read her books yet? 

I have been putting off buying her calf until Columbus but the backorder makes me a little nervous.  I have to be an adult (horrors!) and be patient.

I love all the new items starting with Caroline that AG is offering these days. It is like they have gone back to the Pleasant Company roots.  Charyll

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hello...

yes I have been in touch with a person from the Sackets Harbor Historical Society...

I have to go to the library and read some pages from a book she mention... It is an uncirculating  book and out of print...So   I'll find some time to go and spend a few hrs at the Central Library and then will share what I find.

I know what you mean about Caroline... I  love the time period, the clothes and everything to do with her...

Do you think it has to do with growing up in a city with a Historical Fort and port ( Oswego, NY....Ft Ontario)   {:-)... and we did restore 5 period homes over the years....and not to forget my Coast Guard hubby!  and speaking of Oswego, we just learned that they are having a War of 1812 Celebration in April.....

Note* news as it comes in....

Paula

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Paula that is really exciting about the school and reading about it in an out of print book that isn't circulated!!   Can't wait to find out what it's like.  Sounds like an interesting place with an historical fort.  In the next town over from me they have an old soldier's barracks called the Old Barracks of course. There was a stone fort in an octagon shape but it was knocked down long before the town, Trenton, became the capital of New Jersey.  You restored five period homes! What a wonderful experience that must have been. 

Ally

Message 4 of 4
latest reply