cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISO American Girl Catalog from December 2015

Hi there, I've been searching for a particular American Girl catalog. I don't think it was sent to everyone that is on American Girl's mailing list, so it's not easy to find. I just missed one auction that had it in with a lot of catalogs, but that's the only one I've seen listed since I started searching in January. If anyone has one that wouldn't mind getting rid of, I'd be very grateful and would love to purchase it from you. I'm afraid the longer I wait to find it in a an auction, my luck will run dry, so I'm trying a desperate plea here. 😉 There were two versions of it that were mailed out. One has a red cover and the other didn't come with the red cover, it has a doll in a lavender dress on the cover

My daughter is in a few pictures in the catalog and we'd love to have some extra copies. 

Thanks so much!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: ISO American Girl Catalog from December 2015

I have a catalog with two girls on the cover - holding a black haired doll in a red dress - there are 6 girls in the background - do you know if your daughter is in this version? What was her outfit and I can look for it if you would like
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thanks for checking for me. I'm not sure if she's in that one or not. We don't know what all they may have included her in. The only ones I know about are the ones we got in the mail or friends/family go in the mail. It was interesting to see that we all did not get the same things mailed to us. 🙂 I'll try to attach a picture or two of some of the photos we saw published. Her setting was more around the cafe experience in the stores. She's the blonde in the photos and she wore the same red dress for her whole photo shoot. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

The two girls are on the cover and this is the back page - I quickly skimmed the catalog and didn't see any others.  

Message 4 of 4
latest reply