ATC & ACEO Enthusiasts
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PERSONAL NOTICE: April 2019: Update

I am now on eBay as artist.jillian (a 'period' between the words), and located in Australia. I list on both, Au and USA eBay accounts.I've had considerable life changes since 2014-5. Some unimaginable.I no longer know how to manage this group and/or ...

PERSONAL NOTICE: Jillian - late 2014 to ? 2015:

PERSONAL NOTICE: I may not be posting with any regularity at all over the coming months, due to major personal situation. I'll check in when I can, and post if I have something new, but am totally unsure of what, when, how, etc. Don't want to sound s...

New people - please introduce yourselves ...

New people - please introduce yourselves ... Welcome. Hope you enjoy being part of this group, and take time to look around. Ask questions, post photos in the albums and show your listings in the appropriate threads. Check out the announcements for h...

ACEO Questions, eBay Questions - ask here ...

Got any questions about ACEOs or eBay (buying, selling, general), or any art questions. This will try to be a question and answer thread, rather than a deep discussion. Start a new thread if you want to discuss something and get lots of opinions. The...

New book for ACEO, ATC, and certain SFA art on paper.

Those of you who know me also know I have been up to something with which I hope to help expand the market and notice for miniature works of art. Now please welcome my first (missing the pictures) story book. It is designed to inspire and display ACE...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Are we here and active ?

Hello to everyone and anyone reading I've finally found my way back to this great group and was wondering if anyone's still around and can possibly bring the group back to life? Lucy

First Thing I Thought Of - Group Game

Ok... maybe this one will be easier, I play it in another group so we can try it here. It's just a word association game. Someone gives a word, the next one gives the first word they thought of. It's pretty interesting how the entire subject takes tw...

Reclaim eBay Fees for Charity!

With the holiday shopping season upon us, I thought I should let everyone know about a great way to use your eBay purchases to help your favorite charity. Ebay doesn’t advertise this (probably because it costs them money). I found out by word of mout...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful