ATC & ACEO Enthusiasts
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PERSONAL NOTICE: April 2019: Update

I am now on eBay as artist.jillian (a 'period' between the words), and located in Australia. I list on both, Au and USA eBay accounts.I've had considerable life changes since 2014-5. Some unimaginable.I no longer know how to manage this group and/or ...

PERSONAL NOTICE: Jillian - late 2014 to ? 2015:

PERSONAL NOTICE: I may not be posting with any regularity at all over the coming months, due to major personal situation. I'll check in when I can, and post if I have something new, but am totally unsure of what, when, how, etc. Don't want to sound s...

New people - please introduce yourselves ...

New people - please introduce yourselves ... Welcome. Hope you enjoy being part of this group, and take time to look around. Ask questions, post photos in the albums and show your listings in the appropriate threads. Check out the announcements for h...

#2: New to ATCs or ACEOs? Please Read.

ATC=Art Trading Card ACEO=Art Card Originals & Editions. Art Cards are ALWAYS 2.5 x 3.5" No other size is acceptable. ACEO refers to size. Do not use ACEO is your work is NOT this size. This group also recognises that any ATCs or ACEOs be artwork tha...

Nite nite ...

Thanks all. For a few hours old I am sure proud of this group. It certainly me feel TONS better. After just a few hours sleep last night because of stressing major, I'm dead tired and about to fall into bed. Anyone still up please help yourselves to ...

wizzy99 (castleart)

Hi all thanks for checking out the art some are aceo's/atc's, some are square, or rectangular...ya just never know LOL ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Art by Maigan Lynn (taurmailyn)

This is the first time I've attempted an album so I hope it works out. Here I will list ACEO's I've done, whether they've sold or I've just given them away! I luffs my litte divas!! Enjoy!

Home

For those who love to create, buy, collect & sell Art Cards.ACEO = Art Cards, Editions & Originals. ALWAYS 2.5x3.5". All artists and art lovers are welcome to join. Click on group name. TO ENTER:1. Click 'Topics', left.2. To read group activity, see ...

ATC & ACEO Enthusiasts

TO ENTER:1. Click 'Home', left - for details about the group & more instructions.2. You can by-pass this by clicking on 'Topics' to enter group direct.3. Bookmark this page so you can EASILY return, or use 'Community' upper right on eBay page, then '...