ATC & ACEO Enthusiasts
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PERSONAL NOTICE: April 2019: Update

I am now on eBay as artist.jillian (a 'period' between the words), and located in Australia. I list on both, Au and USA eBay accounts.I've had considerable life changes since 2014-5. Some unimaginable.I no longer know how to manage this group and/or ...

PERSONAL NOTICE: Jillian - late 2014 to ? 2015:

PERSONAL NOTICE: I may not be posting with any regularity at all over the coming months, due to major personal situation. I'll check in when I can, and post if I have something new, but am totally unsure of what, when, how, etc. Don't want to sound s...

New people - please introduce yourselves ...

New people - please introduce yourselves ... Welcome. Hope you enjoy being part of this group, and take time to look around. Ask questions, post photos in the albums and show your listings in the appropriate threads. Check out the announcements for h...

Backside Competition #1

Show off your backsides in the appropriate thread. These need to be the back side of ATC/ACEOs that you have listed during the month in question. You need to include the information that you usually do. As this is a COMPETITION, rather than a CHALLEN...

Information on back of card?

Hiya, I'm making up prints of my cards today and am putting information on back. So far I've got: Title No. of limited edition Date of creation Medium used (ink, colored pencils, etc.) Contact information (website & phone ok?) Copyright information S...

Making your own mini-canvas boards?

Hi, everyone! I have an idea for using my left-over gessoed canvas to make aceo-sized canvas boards and wondered if anyone had done this. I remove some gessoed canvas from stretchers, as it had been dented in storage. (This is canvas I stretched myse...

P Miller's ACEOs

Right now I am only posting/selling original watercolors but plan to add limited edition prints of my larger originals, signed by me. Enjoy and all feedback kindly appreciated. Regards, Pam

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

ACEO's by Rachel (regalpeach)

CELEBRATE THE BEAUTY IN LIFE! Hi all, I'm relatively new at this, started painting in Sept 2005. Up until then had done digital art on my computer and taken lots of photos. Please remember all my work is copyrighted. Thanks for looking!

Ornate ACEO/ATC frames: Pricing Help!

I'm wondering if there would be a demand for ornate ACEO frames I have an ACEO in an ornate frame and love it. I have purchased more frames - each one different and I am wondering what price you might be willing to pay. The highest price and the lowe...

An observation re selling (or not) on eBay

This isn't about ACEOs but it's related. Recently I listed one of my silk/bead bracelets. Let's keep in mind that listing those puppies is expensive because I put them in both SRA and an appropriate jewelry category. Lots of hits, tons of watchers (1...

ACEO mailing question

I know some of you use the cd mailers to mail your ACEO's. Do they require any extra postage over the weight for their shape? I remember something about square envelopes having a surcharge. Thanks! Sara