cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

art cards

so the sales have droped bad and i love to make cards any ideas how we can pull ppl back to aceo?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: art cards

Things fluctuate from time to time. Sellers who sell everything for triple figures, dip back to selling few for single figures. Popular themes can be popular one moment, and not, the next. Collectors get busy with other things. There is no real way of knowing. I do advise not dropping prices, as that hurts everyone. And it's so much harder to bring your prices up, once dropped.

I think those that succeed list often and lots. They keep up with their most collected themes until they lose popularity, but also add new themes into the mix. Check what is selling in 'completed' listings for themes you might like to try. Your most popular themes can be retried every few months. Offer prints.

I have no real answers, if I did, everyone would already be doing them. 🙂

I know of no way to boost current art card buying other than perhaps do them for the season - Halloween, thanksgiving, Christmas. Provided your best work for your best prices. Keeping up quality work will always attract buyers.

Perhaps some others have more thoughts on this topic.

Good luck with your listings.

~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

alaskaoils
Enthusiast

I'm fairly new  to the world of Mini's... and  ACEO's... and have some to sell... but so far.... not doing very good.... thought of trying 2/1.... since there suppose to be trading cards.... ya can keep one and trade the other.... Tried Tophatter.... etsy... e=bay and even Craigslist.... (get them foreigners willing to pay 10 times the asking price and.... send someone to pick it up even... know thats a scam).... anyway if ya all know of any outlets let me know

I do a colorful wilderness scene in oils... and all are originals... not copies or prints.... appreciate the help.....   Thanks Yvonne

you can reach me direct at....

akoils@mtaonline.net 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Very good advice!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply