cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New people - please introduce yourselves ...

New people - please introduce yourselves ... Welcome. Hope you enjoy being part of this group, and take time to look around. Ask questions, post photos in the albums and show your listings in the appropriate threads. Check out the announcements for how to post photos in threads, and other details. Thank you for joining the other terrific ATC/ACEO artists, collectors, creators and enthusiasts. Enjoy! Have Fun! Read the 'helpful links' thread. You may also like to join in on the off-ebay forums at ACEOenthusiasts dot com, as we are not sure if eBay groups are closing or not - it could be a possibility in May of 2009. You are most welcome there. IMPORTANT TO FIND YOUR WAY BACK HERE: Top right of your ebay page, click on 'Community'. Then on 'Groups'. Sign in. And you should find this group listed under your groups, so that you can come back in. OR ... bookmark the 'welcome' page on your computer. OR ... easiest of all ... Use the URL ... http://groups.ebay.com Log In (left), and click on the group name. -- Edited by artistjillian at 12/09/2008 4:40 PM PST
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 1 of 2,392
latest reply
2,391 REPLIES 2,391

Welcome to the group and have fun. Darlene
Message 31 of 2,392
latest reply

tmjonesart
Enthusiast
Hello, Thanks so much for the invitation to join. I am very new to ebay and to ACEO. I stumbled across these tiny paintings while doing some research and was completely hooked. I have been painting for years, but had no idea that something this little could be this much fun. I look forward to the wisdom and insight I am sure many of you can share with a newbie. t.m. jones
Message 32 of 2,392
latest reply

fairweather-designs
Enthusiast
Hi, my name is Helen Fairweather. I live in north Buckinghamshire, England. I discovered ACEOs whilst browsing Ebay for other things and couldn't resist trying out some ideas myself! I have always loved creating all sorts of art, especially small, detailed pictures, so find ACEOs the perfect genre for my style. My main medium is watercolours, although I have recently begun experimenting with textiles, which I love! I moved house not so long ago, so my art production has been slow but, now that things have settled, I am beginning to create much more to display and to sell here on Ebay. So watch this space...! I love the 'ATC & ACEO Enthusiasts' Group - what a fantastic way to share ideas and inspirations! :o) Best wishes to you all, Helen
Message 33 of 2,392
latest reply

:) WELCOME
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 34 of 2,392
latest reply

Hi everyone, Most of the works I have presented now are fantasy prints of fairy doors. I do original pen and ink drawings, but don't have any of those listed yet. I also work in watercolor, pencil, photography and digital work. I often combine all of these in my works. So nice to be included, thanks for inviting me. I'm Annie.
Message 35 of 2,392
latest reply

Welcome to the group Annie I love your little doors. Darlene
Message 36 of 2,392
latest reply

izabellahs_blue
Enthusiast
Halo! thank you Jillian for the invite 🙂 I never knew this place even existed~ so I am happy as can be to be here! xo Izabella
Izabella's Blue~ http://izabella.typepad.com
Message 37 of 2,392
latest reply

Great to have you here! Enjoy! :) ~Jillian
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 38 of 2,392
latest reply

coffee-being
Enthusiast
Hello! Thank you for the invite. It is my pleasure to join your group! I look forward to getting to know the members of this great group. I am just getting started with making ACEO's, I am a oil painter mostly, but have found making making ACEO's a delight and plan to be making more art, because that is what I do... thanks again.
Message 39 of 2,392
latest reply

WELCOME!
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 40 of 2,392
latest reply

fete-et-fleur
Enthusiast
Hi! Thank you for the invite! This is a lot of FUN!! I have just started branching out into ACEO cards. It is a wonderful adventure and I am hoping to expand my imagination more as I go! I would really love to learn how to incorporate different types of media in my cards. Wish me luck. Thanks Again! Nancy
Message 41 of 2,392
latest reply

🙂
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 42 of 2,392
latest reply

hi all, I am at a campground next to disneyland .I am standing in the laundry mat so I will have to come in and talk when I get back . My favorite uncle died so here I am. I have 4 boys with me and have a sore hinney because of driving also very short of money. Yikes!!! Any way I know many of the people in this group and I admire and think your all wonderfull!!!!!!!hugssssssssss!
Anne Vanderlaan
Message 43 of 2,392
latest reply

Thanx for the invite to join! What a boost to the ego to have someone ask me uninvited! I have to say I am very surprised because the first ACEOs I listed are very poor indeed! :( But, I am anxious to get better and learn any tips I can from these groups! Minnie I loved the story about the butcher paper!! I used it for many activities while in high school and had honestly forgotten about it since. I might just have to buy some to keep around for practicing on! :) I live near downtown Indianapolis, am single, have Multiple Sclerosis and am dirt poor and I am here to tell you there is nothing romantic about being a poor starving artist! PJ
Message 44 of 2,392
latest reply

Great to have you here PJ & Anne 🙂
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 45 of 2,392
latest reply