cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blogging

fairweather-designs
Enthusiast
Hi everyone, :-D I was just wondering if anyone here has a blog? I have just started my own blog at http://fairweather-designs.blogspot.com which I am really enjoying, and it would be great to see what some of you guys are writing too! Best wishes, Helen
Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Blogging

Not much writing but lots of pictures. http://reasor.blogspot.com/

"All black and white, nice." ~ golders
Message 2 of 24
latest reply

Blogging

fairweather-designs
Enthusiast
Love your blog, Mick! You have a great sense of humour in your art! ;-) Best wishes, Helen
Message 3 of 24
latest reply

Blogging

Mick, you have a blog! Now there'll be no escaping my comments. :):) Helen, love yours, too! Your art is completely sweet. Here's mine--it's where I go when I have word count that needs burning off... http://mousewords.wordpress.com/ I've discovered that I get a ton of search engine traffic when I use keywords. (Oh, duh.) So rather than say, "Here's another fairy tale from me," I make sure I say, "Here's my latest ink and watercolor ACEO, depicting the classic fairy tale from Zimbabwe, 'Mufaro's Beautiful Daughters.'" I get MORE traffic from people looking for mermaids, Thumbelina, Robbie Burns poems, and web design terms. I've also gotten at least two people searching for "can't think, brain feels fuzzy." By blogging about carbon monoxide poisoning, maybe I've actually helped someone avoid it. So if you blog, blog specifically. :):) -- Christine Happy Holidays!
Message 4 of 24
latest reply

Blogging

I just revived my Art blog recently. Doing both NaNoWriMo and NaBloPoMo this month. So not much written content but I am posting everyday. Two years ago I used my blog to cross promote eBay sales. Christine, you are right about keywords... In 2005 and early 2006 my blog was on the first page when searching for ACEO LOL, now I'm on page 22. Oh well life happens! I still have a lot of "fixing up" to do on my blog but this month has been just a bit busy. Dawn http://enigmaartist.blogspot.com/
Message 5 of 24
latest reply

Blogging

Great blog, and good luck with the writing! I talked with my brother last night, and he was saying how he wished he had time to do NaNoWriMo; but he's juggling a job and Masters' studies. I told him, I'd love to do NaNoWriMo, but I figure that if I had time to write, I should spend it on the novel I'm already writing. Which I haven't had time for lately. There was kind of a pause, then he told me, "Uh...that's basically the IDEA of NaNoWriMo--to get people to write those novels that are sitting on their desks collecting dust!" Ouch. Touche. -- Christine Happy Holidays!
Message 6 of 24
latest reply

Blogging

May I ask a favor of bloggers? Today someone linked to my blogged Press Release about the upcoming Art for 1000 Wells/eBay Giving Works auction that will benefit Blood:Water Mission. That's awesome publicity! If anyone feels like linking to it for me, I'd appreciate it totally! http://mousewords.wordpress.com/2007/11/15/press-release-woohoo/ Tank yew. :):) -- Christine Happy Holidays!
Message 7 of 24
latest reply

Blogging

chris,forgot to ask in the other group,i have a myspace page that i forgot about,can i use that as a place for listing the links? -- maiyuguachi...
Message 8 of 24
latest reply

Blogging

Definitely yes! And you can make me your fwiend. :):) myspace.com/mousewords I'm rehauling MyMySpace today to promo the auction. :):) -- Christine Happy Holidays!
Message 9 of 24
latest reply

Blogging

harmoniousjosh
Enthusiast
What? Self-promotion? Why, yes, don't mind if I do - harmoniousjosh.blogspot.com
Message 10 of 24
latest reply

Blogging

josh,are you in on this yet?you should be,you have some very nice stuff! -- maiyuguachi..."no sweat"
Message 11 of 24
latest reply

Blogging

hJosh gave up a promising career in $5 art to pursue the corporate necktie wearing life.

Message 12 of 24
latest reply

Blogging

Im giving blogging a try again. Everyone I have started in the past always goes dead after a couple weeks. This time though, Im trying to be better about it. I have been using a blog to mainly feature paintings. I guess I have found that I am less prolific when it comes to writing about art than creating it. -Keemo KeemoGallery.com
Message 13 of 24
latest reply

Blogging

Hey, I'm in Grand Rapids--the other one in Minnesota--and I have all of the early Tom Waits on vinyl. We're like twins or something.

Message 14 of 24
latest reply

Blogging

I thought you were under your desk in Frostbite Falls, Mick! You've been lying to us all this time?! my blog: annran.blogspot.com (**tissue alert** grab one before heading over there, the latest post is a sad one! don't say I didn't warn ya) -- -Ann "Animals are such agreeable friends, they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms." -- George Eliot
-Ann

"I have got pepperoni. Wherever it lands, that's where the miracle will happen." ~ Gary Busey
Message 15 of 24
latest reply