ACEO ~ Art Cards Editions and Originals
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PROMO Ideas

FIRST DRAFT --- Hunting for treasures on eBay? If so, you've just discovered ORIGINAL ART CARDS, a spectacular treasure trove of creative expression that will fit into your pocket! ARTISTS of all varieties can be found at the end of this treasure hun...

BANNER volunteers....?

Once we decide on an Acronym we will need a clickable Banner to add to auctions. Is anyone here good at working out the details of one of these? This is not my forte' - so I would most appreciate a volunteer or two...or three....!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Art Card ACRONYM.....?

I thought I'd present the idea of coming up with an acronym that we could use in the Trading Card auctions to quickly identify the cards in a search. Some ideas: ATC - probably not a good one, as it pulls up well over 2,000 auctions. ACTS pulls up ov...

• 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

Examples of Art Cards

This album is for other professional art cards already being sold. It might ne a good idea to see what has already been done. I'll start the album off by showing a page of Michael Whelan's "Adventures In Fantasy" series. As you can see, the corners a...

Legalities

I'd like to address any legal issues here. Gaylia made a point - that these "ATCs" as they are known might present a legal problem, in that they have always been represented as tradeable or giveable - but not sellable. I am thinking that the term "Tr...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Legalities 2

studiolr, In your last message the url you posted was so long, it made my neck stret..ch across the page, so I am beginning a new Legalities 2. bone*diva mentioned my concerns in legalities 1, here they are.. ATC means Artist Trading Cards, and there...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Home

Artists - gather together to learn the process of creating your own collectible trading cards. We may do exchanges, but this group is primarily for those who wish to create commercial trading cards for the saleable market.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors