cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List Your ETSY User ID Here For Link Exchange

Hey Everyone, Many of us are looking for alternative sales venues and some of us have stores at www dot etsy dot com where the seller fees are much lower than eBay. However... you will not get the amount of traffic to your ETSY Store that you get to your eBay listings. So... it's a good idea to exchange links with other ETSY sellers. You can do this by adding other sellers to your "Favorites" on ETSY. If you have an ETSY Store, please list your user ID here. Then I can go look you up and add you to my ETSY "Favorites" and I hope you'll do the same for me. Here's my ETSY user ID: wendyswhimseys Also... a good selling strategy is to run several eBay auctions each month... being sure to provide a link to your About Me page in each auction and make a large announcement that buyers may: "Visit My About Me Page To See More Of My Work!" Then... provide a HUGE link to a page that tells about your ETSY Store from your About Me page. This way you won't be violating any eBay policies... and you can drive traffic to your ETSY Store, from your eBay listings. :-D -- ~Wendy My eBay Store: Wendy's Whimseys -- Edited by wendys_whimseys at 01/30/2008 4:59 PM

~ Wendy

Visit my ME page to see my current listings, or...

Message 1 of 298
latest reply
297 REPLIES 297

Re: List Your ETSY User ID Here For Link Exchange

I LOVE etsy so far, and have been doing pretty good with sales. I love the format of the store and how you can make shop announcements at the top of your pages... and how you can favorite items. The only downside is that it is set price, but if you price accordingly it shouldnt be too much of a problem. -- -Lauren
www.thehauntedhollowtree.blogspot.com
Message 196 of 298
latest reply

ok i think i got everyone... if i missed you let me know! (robert, you're purring an aweful lot! lol ) *giggles* -- ~shari ______________________ View My Auctions

click here to see my listings!
Message 197 of 298
latest reply

hi Lauren, i love the format and how clean the pages look in presenting peoples items and i also like the treasuries and the fact you can get involved with the showcases for a low cost! -- ~shari ______________________ View My Auctions

click here to see my listings!
Message 198 of 298
latest reply

I LOVE ETSY too!! It's very simple & very fun to look at. I love the artsy yet clean look of the website & pages!! It's so uncomplicated compared to Ebay! I wonder how many new people joined Etsy because of Ebays changes!? -- ~Sue :) my listings!http://stores.ebay.com/Wild-Watercolors-Art-Gallery_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm -- Edited by wild_watercolors at 02/10/2008 9:04 PM PST
~Sue 🙂
my listings!http://stores.ebay.com/Wild-Watercolors-Art-Gallery_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm
Message 199 of 298
latest reply

I ain't selling on eBay or Etsy I might have to retire --
Message 200 of 298
latest reply

I feel your pain. I sold three items on Etsy right away, then a big, fat nothing! Jessie -- View My Auctions Here
Message 201 of 298
latest reply

This might not be the place to post this, but have any of you ever heard of PIF? Stands for pay it forward. People list items for 20cents, shipping charges are optional, but most do free, I think. Buyers, in exchange for the great buy, either do a good deed for a fellow member or list a PIF in their store. I just snagged a gorgeous set of handmade greeting cards, and now have a PIF in my shop. People do searches for this; might increase traffic to your store, plus it's a whole lot of fun! Jessie -- View My Auctions Here
Message 202 of 298
latest reply

Auctionbytes had a very nice article on Etsy and the way their search works - could be very important to anyone who wants to try them: http://www.auctionbytes.com/cab/abu/y208/m02/abu0208/s03 I'm Tinypainter there.
Message 203 of 298
latest reply

Very good article - I hope it does well at promoting etsy! BTW, can anyone tell me "what" the name is??? An acronym for? Sue
Message 204 of 298
latest reply

robertsloan2art
Enthusiast
That's a great article, but I have no idea what ETSY stands for. E Trade Sell Yourstuff? -- robertsloan2art -- original ACEO, OSWOA and larger artwork. A big part of life is recognizing that creativity is human. It's not limited to a special Talented few gifted and cursed by the gods to become high-paid superstars. Search on Robs Art for all my art listings.
Message 205 of 298
latest reply

bobileegirl
Enthusiast
That's a great article! Just like it said, I am having a load of fun exploring the site even though I haven't had a sale yet. Oh, I had a "secret admirer" heart me - does anyone know what that means? Looks like I have a few more folks to add to my heart list...better jump over there and do that right away... Diane 😄
Message 206 of 298
latest reply

Everyone Try Selling Yourself???? --
Message 207 of 298
latest reply

aquariann.auctions
Enthusiast
Thanks for compiling the list, Sue! :D -- LiveJournal . ArtWanted . deviantArt . mySpace . flickr
Message 208 of 298
latest reply

Hooray! I'm glad to see the list of ETSY links growing... and I had my first ETSY sale today! :-D Here's another ETSY selling strategy... I'm going to auction my Originals on eBay and offer a FREE print to the winning bidder, from my ETSY Store. Bidders will be directed from my listing... to my About Me page... for the link to my ETSY Store... where they may view my prints. This way... interested buyers will be directed to my ETSY Store, during the listing... and I'll run each listing for 10 days. So... my eBay listing will be an advertisement for my ETSY Store! :-D -- ~Wendy My Listings & More: Wendy's Whimseys

~ Wendy

Message 209 of 298
latest reply

HERE'S THE MOST RECENT LIST OF ETSY USER IDs... If you want to add your ID to the list for a link exchange... please copy and paste the list into your post and add your user ID to the BOTTOM (so it will be easy for people to find the new user IDs). Also... please be sure to Favorite those who Favorite you. :-) ETSY USER IDs WildWatercolors wendyswhimseys robertsloan2 DannielleRae LaRuscStudio thecreatorspalette jspeeler juleebug artman Geckoartist aquariann cottagetouch jeanzeart six06 one2beeluved supplyfascination GeorginasArt amaricemills jbguess artistsuetaylor Tinypainter SpaghettiDinner wildgypsyart artbywyanne teastudio nickelfish ElizasArt AyalaArt painterscorner amyweberart kellyscolorstudio ReddogRoads GrayArt danamarieart mmburnettart Strangedrawings sueannstudios bjandme thesilvergardens Saraphina TheAerialArmadillo myoungstudios Juniper44 Coloredpencilart Sharilynn1999 -- ~Wendy My Listings & More: Wendy's Whimseys -- Edited by wendys_whimseys at 02/11/2008 12:48 PM PST

~ Wendy

Message 210 of 298
latest reply