cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List Your ETSY User ID Here For Link Exchange

Hey Everyone, Many of us are looking for alternative sales venues and some of us have stores at www dot etsy dot com where the seller fees are much lower than eBay. However... you will not get the amount of traffic to your ETSY Store that you get to your eBay listings. So... it's a good idea to exchange links with other ETSY sellers. You can do this by adding other sellers to your "Favorites" on ETSY. If you have an ETSY Store, please list your user ID here. Then I can go look you up and add you to my ETSY "Favorites" and I hope you'll do the same for me. Here's my ETSY user ID: wendyswhimseys Also... a good selling strategy is to run several eBay auctions each month... being sure to provide a link to your About Me page in each auction and make a large announcement that buyers may: "Visit My About Me Page To See More Of My Work!" Then... provide a HUGE link to a page that tells about your ETSY Store from your About Me page. This way you won't be violating any eBay policies... and you can drive traffic to your ETSY Store, from your eBay listings. :-D -- ~Wendy My eBay Store: Wendy's Whimseys -- Edited by wendys_whimseys at 01/30/2008 4:59 PM

~ Wendy

Visit my ME page to see my current listings, or...

Message 1 of 298
latest reply
297 REPLIES 297

robertsloan2art
Enthusiast
Hmm, this is a good idea! My user ID on Etsy is robertsloan2 and I have one piece up in the store now. I was thinking of using Etsy more for my large works and eBay for ACEOs but I may start posting the ACEOs that haven't sold there for a flat price. -- robertsloan2art -- original ACEO, OSWOA and larger artwork. A big part of life is recognizing that creativity is human. It's not limited to a special Talented few gifted and cursed by the gods to become high-paid superstars
Message 2 of 298
latest reply

I just registered! My Id is DannielleRae -- JDanni
House of Johnson Gifts
Message 3 of 298
latest reply

lala15108
Enthusiast
LaRuscStudio -- Laura View My Auctions Here
Message 4 of 298
latest reply

grayart (thats GrayArt) Wendy... are you sure your are allowed to post your etsy link on the about me page. I thought you could only put your website, and then on your website put the etsy link. -- -Lauren See my Original and LE available artwork here -- Edited by lala15108 at 02/08/2008 1:00 PM PST
www.thehauntedhollowtree.blogspot.com
Message 5 of 298
latest reply

Lauren, You may be right... it says no links to sites where items are being offered from many sellers, only personal, retail websites and domains. So... I updated my post to indicate that we should link to an information page, that directs buyers to our ETSY Stores. This should work and I'll post an example, once I have my About Me page updated. :-) -- ~Wendy My eBay Store: Wendy's Whimseys

~ Wendy

Visit my ME page to see my current listings, or...

Message 6 of 298
latest reply

Etsy username: WildWatercolors Theres nothing in my store yet... Don't forget to slip a note to EVERY person who buys from you on Ebay to tell them of your store on ETSY! I'm going to include a note telling them that many Ebay artists are opening stores at ETSY & to come & support us there!:) -- ~Sue :) my listings!http://stores.ebay.com/Wild-Watercolors-Art-Gallery_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm -- Edited by wild_watercolors at 01/30/2008 5:27 PM
~Sue 🙂
my listings!http://stores.ebay.com/Wild-Watercolors-Art-Gallery_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm
Message 7 of 298
latest reply

JustBelieveArtworks is mine at etsy. I'm going to move everything over there tomorrow night that doesn't have a bid. Where will this FAMILY be able to get together? Are we going to keep this group thriving even if our listings are at a bare minimum? -- ~ Linda ~ Thanks so much for looking! Click here to see my current listings 🙂
Linda
Message 8 of 298
latest reply

thecreatorspalette
Enthusiast
thecreatorspalette --
No wonder my heart is glad and my paintbrush sings. My body rests in HOPE!

Message 9 of 298
latest reply

jspeeler Sue
Message 10 of 298
latest reply

lala15108
Enthusiast
Well, Linda, even if ALL of us stopped listing anything at all on ebay, I for one would still be stopping in this group daily. I'm not going anywhere, this online "family" is too important to my mental, emotional, and creative health.:-x Sue, yes, we should all include notes about that with our sales, and in emails to our previous buyers. The invite to come support us there (and maybe get some better pricing deals since we don't have humongous fees to deal with). -- Laura View My Auctions Here
Message 11 of 298
latest reply

robertsloan2art
Enthusiast
The other thing about this Etsy information exchange that's great, is that even those of us who go on listing at Ebay can continue using Etsy as the second line. Their listings are much longer. I found out about it through a jeweler friend who always starts her pieces at eBay and then after one relist, puts them at a flat price in her Etsy store. I may be using Etsy for some of my prints too, once I start doing prints. I know I was thinking about doing ACEOs here and larger art through Etsy, but I still need to do some more setup before I do anything bigger than 4" x 6" to send -- must get larger mailers. I ordered some sized for OSWOA but sending 8 x 10 or 9 x 12" pastels is going to take bigger stiff padded mailers. -- robertsloan2art -- original ACEO, OSWOA and larger artwork. A big part of life is recognizing that creativity is human. It's not limited to a special Talented few gifted and cursed by the gods to become high-paid superstars
Message 12 of 298
latest reply

julee_bug
Enthusiast
My etsy ID is juleebug ...but unfortunately, until I get a credit card, I can't sell there. My husband always got the cards in his name so I've never had one in mine. (Yeah, we're kind of stuck in the 1950s in my house.) julee
julee

Can't sleep, the clowns will eat me. ~ Alice Cooper
Message 13 of 298
latest reply

kengillam
Enthusiast
My etsy ID is artman I need to get some ACEO's listed there as well as those on Tazbar where my ID is artyman
http://www.artyman.co.uk
Message 14 of 298
latest reply

robertsloan2art
Enthusiast
Oh Julee, that sounds so frustrating. I use my debit card from my bank. I couldn't even qualify for an Amazon credit card based on my social security. I've got scratchboard blanks and a Stonehenge sampler up over there along with a pastel drawing of a hawk and a landscape I did some time ago, at least my store isn't empty now! -- robertsloan2art -- original ACEO, OSWOA and larger artwork. A big part of life is recognizing that creativity is human. It's not limited to a special Talented few gifted and cursed by the gods to become high-paid superstars
Message 15 of 298
latest reply