cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got a Neutral Feedback Today

Just have to vent here. I sold an ACEO print. The description states it measure 2.5.by 3.5 inches. I get a neutral feedback (and dinged stars!) from the seller stating she "thought I was getting a poster size, wrong! Read"   So I replied "size was in description 2.5 by 3.5 inches, Yes you SHOULD read before you buy". Then I promptly put her on my Blocked Bidder list. So it is MY fault because she didn't read!

OK --  I feel better now. But it really chaps me that I will have that neutral!

Sue

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Got a Neutral Feedback Today

Ugh, Sue, I'm SO sorry this happened to you. This one seems to get us all eventually. I had it happen, and I know of many others who have been hit with the "I didn't know it would be so small" feedback. I guess the good news is that you didn't get a neg. I just saw someone from groups (can't remember who) that received a neg, same thing, size clearly stated.

Ebay has gotten a lot better about removing unjust negs. It couldn't hurt to try. You stated the size clearly in the listing. The idiot thought they were receiving a poster? Their mistake. Maybe eBay can rectify it.

Kathy
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Okay, I remember. It was Vena. But look, it got changed form a neg to a neutral. Either she got the seller to change the feedback, or ebay forced it.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=pinkshudders&iid=260913452721&de=off&...

Kathy
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Thanks for the advice Kathy. You are so correct - she could have given me a negative. All this lady had to do was contact me & I would have told her to keep the print & I would refund her her big 99 cents!  lol

At this point I don't know if I want to hassle with ebay either...I will wear my neautral with pride...knowing I was able to point out she is not too bright on both MY feedback page & HERS!

Sue

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

What kills me about this stuff is that it ALWAYS happens on a 99¢ purchase. Unbelieveable. You know if they had spent a buck on a candy bar that they didn't like, they'd have thrown it in the trash without thinking twice. But a buck on art, most definitely pitch a fit and leave bad feedback. X-(

And I agree, sometimes it's better to leave a response and make the person look like an idiot for everyone else to see. 😛

Kathy
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Heh heh. What goes around comes around. I just looked at her feedback, and she's a newbie who only just started selling. Only two feedbacks as a seller, and one was a neutral, left just last week. She got off got easy. By the sound of it, it should have been a neg.

"lied cheated stole shipped wrong game wrong conditon and wrong system horrible"

Take THAT!

Kathy
Message 6 of 6
latest reply