cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to do when seller has not shipped item after a week?

So I bid on an item, and ended up winning it on 7/31.  I paid immediately (within 10 minutes) upon the auction end. Seller printed a USPS label shortly after that, and there's no other progress on it.  The item has never been put in the hands of the USPS, as it's never been scanned and the tracking information says USPS is awaiting receipt of the item.  I bought this item because it was estimated to be delivered to me by today, it is coming from Texas (seller) to Illinois (where I live).  What are my options at this point?  I have already messaged the seller 3 days ago asking when they are going to ship the item and they have not responded.  What would be your next step?  I think I have to wait until one day past estimated arrival time to file a claim?  I honestly want the item and not my money back, but I don't want to be stuck not getting either.  I've been on eBay since 1999 and have never once had this happen, other than a seller telling me he was going to be away for a couple of days but would ship it immediately once he got home, and that seller followed through with his word.  However, this seller has not even responded to my message, which doesn't give me much confidence.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0