cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ripped off by Wakebar

• Purchased Night of July 8. It didn't ship yesterday so I wrote seller asked when it will ship and response said it had been delivered???? It says not shipped, I bought it YESTERDAY. How could it deliver. Told me check with people in my house. It's just me. I AM NEVER USING EBAY AGAIN. I'M LIVID. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Ripped off by Wakebar

Does the tracking number show delivery to your address?

Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Ripped off by Wakebar

@whitn_je wrote:
  • Purchased Night of July 8. It didn't ship yesterday so I wrote seller asked when it will ship and response said it had been delivered???? It says not shipped, I bought it YESTERDAY. How could it deliver. Told me check with people in my house. It's just me. I AM NEVER USING EBAY AGAIN. I'M LIVID. 

Hi, @whitn_je ~ we would love to help you with this, however your description of what happened is a bit confusing...

• most importantly, as chinocowboy asked, DO YOU HAVE A TRACKING NUMBER?  and what is the status?
  • did the seller tell you the item had been delivered or did the actual tracking number show as being delivered?
  • You did not buy from eBay...you bought from an individual seller so no need to boycott all of ebay because of one bad seller.  
How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Ripped off by Wakebar

@whitn_je wrote:

I AM NEVER USING EBAY AGAIN. I'M LIVID. 

So, you've successfully used eBay dozens of times. This time, something has gone wrong. But you still have the Money Back Guarantee.

And instead of just using the protection eBay gives you, you decide to never use eBay again.

Ok, whatever.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply