cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyway to relist item older than 60 days old?

I wanted to relist an unsold item which is more than 60 days old but the sold and unsold items are only in my selling for 60 days. Thanks!

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't think this will help, but I have a feeling that you will have redo the listing. I mean take new pictures (if you don't have them anymore) and retype in the description. Maybe others will know how to help you, but that is my guess.

Message 2 of 18
latest reply

get selling manager (free).

you can see your unsold for 90 days.

after 90 days ebay deletes them.

you can back up your listings to your hard drive with turbo lister.

Message 3 of 18
latest reply

OH that's really helpful about turbo-lister! I downloaded it but have never used it.

I usually write my descriptions in word, save them then copy them onto ebay, because it's more flexible with text.

🙂

Shapey

Message 4 of 18
latest reply

You can access listings back at least 90 days, sometimes longer, by going to your itemized invoice for the month they were listed.

Message 5 of 18
latest reply

Or copying the auction # into Search...

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
Message 6 of 18
latest reply

Still waiting for the resolution center on refunding fees on another unpaid item. Sitting dormant for about a month. The item doesn't sell because I'm truthful and discribe it as molded glass carved jade. Have a molded plastic carved jade dragon boat too. Did have a molded glass carved jade cabbage but that one finally sold after three non-payment waits. They sell quick, but no one wants to pay?? Hahaha

Message 7 of 18
latest reply

Hi,

I may be too late to post this reply but here's another way to look for your lost long gone Unsold eBay items...

Go to google.com, enter these in the search bar (in any order)...

"eBay"

+

"tittle or name of the item (doesnt have to be the exact tittle but the more accurate, the better)"

+

"your eBay username"

Hit search, then click on one of those from eBay.com links. If the one you clicked is not what your looking for, hit BACK and try the next  eBay link.

Even if it's 11 months old and If you're logged in, you should see a gray box saying... 

You ended this listing because the item was... Or You did not sell this item. | Relist
Hope this'll help.

Message 8 of 18
latest reply

Thanks for posting this. This was worth a try. I also tried looking in my past invoices. Then I even tried calling customer service. They just keep telling me you have to relist it and that there's no way to mark a listing so you can relist it after 90 days.

I wanted to keep using eBay, but the 90 days to relist limit unless you locally install TurboLister software is a deal breaker for me. Caused me to go looking for eBay alternatives. Found Amazon.com can do it, they take more of a cut, but Amazon nicely keeps track of all the data for me and I won't have to recreate 90+ day old listings.

Message 9 of 18
latest reply

Worked perfectly!! Thank you so much!

Message 10 of 18
latest reply

This worked brillaintly, thanks!

Message 11 of 18
latest reply

This was pretty helpful. It didn't let me go to relist, but it sure made the job easier. Thanks

Message 12 of 18
latest reply

Hi.
Glad it still works. 😄
Message 13 of 18
latest reply

Another way is to go to 'advanced' search scroll down to 'seller' almost to the bottom and check box 'show only items from.... enter your seller name and all your completed listing will show.

I found you will have less problems if you open your listing then click on 'save draft' then go to your seller account and click on 'complete listing' Then click on 'relist.

Message 14 of 18
latest reply

Oh my gosh, thank you.  Your suggestion brought up my listing and I all I had to do was click "relist" - YAY!

Message 15 of 18
latest reply