cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P T Sellers WORDGAME 2013 .......all welcome !!

And without further ado........................................

this is all about ...FUN !

Who will save the river valley , that's my drinking water.! "Moxy Fruvous"
Message 1 of 45,390
latest reply
45,389 REPLIES 45,389

caffeine ~ BUZZ

Hahaha!!  Boy do I like the door mat!!

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 45376 of 45,390
latest reply

Buzz CUT

beer11.jpg

xxxxxxxxxx

Message 45377 of 45,390
latest reply

cut & PASTE

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 45378 of 45,390
latest reply

Paste - COSTUME Jewelry

garage sale.png

Message 45379 of 45,390
latest reply

costume PARTY

Message 45380 of 45,390
latest reply

Party HARDY

catsknow.jpg

Message 45381 of 45,390
latest reply

hardy BOYS 

Now that is where Myah was different from other kitties. 

Message 45382 of 45,390
latest reply

Boys Of SUMMER ♫

tpcat.png

Message 45383 of 45,390
latest reply

summer SAUSAGE   (love this stuff!)

my first Siamese loved tearing TP to shreds....she liked pulling kleenex from the box too. 

Message 45384 of 45,390
latest reply

Sausage - BLOOD

Mom used to buy Summer Sausage a lot.  The blood variety not so much!

tornado.jpg

Message 45385 of 45,390
latest reply

blood ~ DIAMOND(S)

Message 45386 of 45,390
latest reply

Diamonds - BASEBALL

shirls, will you be getting 1 or both cicada broods or none?

grandma-lsd-crocs-aligator-500x532.jpg

Message 45387 of 45,390
latest reply

baseball GLOVE

I think we will have just one, but shoot,  we have some every year anyway.   What I have seen on the news it looks like there are supposed to be tons of them.  Just have to wait and see I guess.    How about you?

Message 45388 of 45,390
latest reply

Glove - RUBBER

We should just have the 17-year cicadas.  About 3 hours south of me in Illinois is where the 2 broods are supposed to start converging. 

I'll never forget the first infestation I saw as a kid.  Poor Dad:  He went to all the trouble of putting up a little tent in the backyard for us to use.  (A big deal as Dad was NOT handy!)  First time we entered the tent we saw lots of cicadas hanging on the sides.  As Dad said, "That was the end of the tent!"  As the youngest I was the one who had people chasing after me to throw cicadas on me.  I remember that as if it were yesterday!

unnamed (76).png

Message 45389 of 45,390
latest reply

rubber NECK 

We just got through a long stretch of B-A-D weather!  Started middle of night (3am) of the 8th.  Nearly the whole day of the 8th and through most of the night again until around 4 am of the 9th.   2 hail storms and 9 inches of rain.  Many tornado warnings, sometimes several at a time in up to 8 counties at a time.  Kept 3 meteorologists busy broadcasting solid from around noon of the 8th to midnight.   Hail ping pong ball size to baseball size.   SUV was out in it 😱.   What a racket on the house roof and when DH called while he was in the SUV I could hear it getting pounded.   Stressful day.   To think we just got that same vehicle back from the body shop 6 months ago due to being rear ended by a hit and run driver. 

We may not have many cicada's because they probably drowned!

Message 45390 of 45,390
latest reply