Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

I want information about this word Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Message 1 of 35
latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

Re: Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

means That they are packing the stuff into the box usaly means that its halfway there i think

Message 31 of 35
latest reply

It means that the item is already in the country to which it was sent to. So, if you had ordered something from Canada, and you live in the United States, it means that the item is already in the United States and is preparing to be shipped by the USPS.

Message 32 of 35
latest reply

@jozettewilliams1wrote:

It means that the item is already in the country to which it was sent to. So, if you had ordered something from Canada, and you live in the United States, it means that the item is already in the United States and is preparing to be shipped by the USPS.

Not true at all. Origin post is preparing shipment is the last tracking update you get before the package leaves the country of origin hence "origin post". This means that the package  is NOT  in the destination country yet but the shipping courier is preparing to ship it there.  I order from aliexpress on a monthly basis using epacket so I'm quite familiar with that tracking status.

Message 33 of 35
latest reply

Thanks for the post - regardless of the date of your post your information is very helpful.

Message 34 of 35
latest reply

Message 35 of 35
latest reply