cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS EBAY LOSING SELLER'S???

It seems to me that Ebay Is doing it's best to run the smaller seller off Ebay . The new Policies and fee's are a joke . They will learn that it was the smaller seller's that made Ebay what it is today . Not Walmart or Junk from China . No Seller's = No Buyer's = No Ebay .
It's just common sense .
Message 1 of 542
latest reply
541 REPLIES 541

OK Tammy , one good hoot deserves another !!

Thank you , I'm blushing !

ps. with all the bike riding you do in less than ideal conditions , and all the crashes ...I was wondering if you had ' a screw loose ! ' .
Now I know you're missing 2 of em !!! :^O

Heeheehee.........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You stay warm too ......specially on the bike !!

Who will save the river valley , that's my drinking water.! "Moxy Fruvous"
Message 196 of 542
latest reply

Did anyone ever notice the REAL MEG WHITMAN? The woman who tried to buy her seat as governor or spread lies and deceit about her opponent? Interesting the tactics of this X Ebay person. Now you wonder about why all the sellers have picked up and gone somewhere else of given up selling here. There are still a hand full of butt kissers who spend their lives here pretending to do good. Instead they stop the system from working "people complaining about the problems".

It' simple to see Ebay is crashing and burning, now with the offers of free listings, OH what's that all about? They're feeling it people, Ebay is way down in sales. However they still don't see the seller is most important NOT the buyer. I came here years and years ago when it was a fair playing field. The seller and buyer could agree on the sale, today its all about the buyer. But buyers will leave when the products and deals are no more.

I get a kick out of the low lifes that always post "sorry to hear you're bitter, maybe you need to read what we do about it". Get real, stop pretending there is no problem. This is why things don't change you have these mentally ill folk that love to tell everyone they're right and all the other millions of sellers are wrong.

Merry Xmas
Message 197 of 542
latest reply

Yes, I think Ebay is losing the smaller seller. I used to sell a lot but because the economy has gone done the tubes, the type of buyer Ebay now attracts are mostly the "Garage Sale" type of mentality that want good, expensive products for next to nothing and will buy something only to send you a rude email in which they will try to get you to give partial refunds or threaten to leave negative feedback! As you can see by my over 12,000 feedbacks, I used to sell a lot. It has gotten so expensive to sell on Ebay--between Ebay and PayPal, you give up 15% or more of your sales price--it is just not worth it anymore. I contacted Ebay about this new trend of super cheapo buyer, but they will not do anything about it. I would love to see another auction site and payment site take them on and take some business away from them and maybe they would readjust their thinking!
Message 198 of 542
latest reply

Ada , it's Christmas Eve , and you show up on this nice and friendly Board calling helpful posters here ' low lifes' & ' mentally ill folk ' , and then have the unmitigated nerve to say Merry Xmas ???

Well, Merry Whatever to you , & please crawl back under that slimy rock from whence you came !X-(

Message 199 of 542
latest reply

And furthermore...........

Message 200 of 542
latest reply

Christmas eve SNAG !!!

Message 201 of 542
latest reply

oregon-grown
Enthusiast
Oh come on all Donahooooo just wants some of our millions like Meg got to he can be Governor. LMAO
Message 202 of 542
latest reply

jamdown76
Scout
My story has a happy ending. For those with the same issue as me...do not give up. I got this email after appealing my case, stating the facts and telling the buyer that I would contact the local authorities. Thanks for the feedback!

"Thank you for contacting eBay in regard to the ___ (item #2706____) that you recently sold. After reviewing your email, I understand that you did nothing wrong in this transaction and the buyer was confused when you canceled the postage and opened a claim. I know how difficult it is to have a case opened against you. I am going to make sure you are taken care of today.

I was able to verify that the item was successfully delivered to your customer. Your appeal has been approved!

We will be issuing you a full credit back to your PayPal account. You will see the money in your account in 48 hours.

Also, please make sure that the email address on your eBay account is added and confirmed on your PayPal account. If it is not, you will not be able to receive the refund.
Message 203 of 542
latest reply

Jam you little darlin' , YOU WON !!
That's GREAT NEWS !!

You go girl !!!
Or better yet , stick around and share your common sense with the rest of us !!
Happy Holidays !!

Message 204 of 542
latest reply

I am completely over Ebay, their fees suck. If you don't pay for placement and offer free shipping and blah blah blah, then your crap never sells. I have had 10 items listed in different ways and never sold a thing, all i get is fees fees fees and more fees, and now they tell me that if I don't give a second back up source to pay any claims then I can't list items? Shove it up your a-$$ Ebay, you suck I am done with you and now I will go to amazon or eBid. Sorry greedy
Message 205 of 542
latest reply

pben2170
Enthusiast
Vixalin I agree with you 100% I have not shopped at WalMart In 8 years! I feel the same about buying on ebay. I really wish more people could see the impact that Wal Mart is making on on our world
Message 206 of 542
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
Today's prices are tomorrows bargains! If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen. A eBay first level store is reasonable at $15.95, 20 cents a listing & 12 pictures. Commerce is survival of the fittest. If a seller can't afford $15.95 a month then maybe they shouldn't be in business at eBay. B-)
Message 207 of 542
latest reply

The new Policies and fee's are a joke . They will learn that it was the smaller seller's that made Ebay what it is today.

Almost a year since this thread started and evilBay hasn't gone outta business yet.:-p
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Toy: 1996 Adamas 1881 ;  photo d3c27a4e-2de6-48e4-8a38-73242748826d_zpsbb3k8gvk.jpg
Message 208 of 542
latest reply

Morning OMA!

Is eBay still losing sellers? Then why start a new thread?
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
Message 209 of 542
latest reply

Not only is Ebay losing sellers it is also pissing off sellers who are trying their best to stay afloat. I think their vision is to convert Ebay into just another ecommerce site and make money of every transaction using paypal.

The old ebay which used to be fun is long gone.
Message 210 of 542
latest reply