cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service and Satisfaction , can't make them all happy ;(

I am fuming it's been a while, but I have a customer who bouth an apple charger from me which i bought directly from apple .com for 79.00 and accepted his offer of 45.00 it was never taken out of the box cause i found mine before the new one arrived but I planned on keeping it in case mine broke but decided to sell it I took of the shrink wrap to look at it and it seem different than mine which was his argument,but the issue was that it was a newer version. he claims I lied on the discription ,I didn't even describe it really I just took pictures of all sides of the box and wrote what was on the front of the box explained like new because shrink wrap had been remove but never used or removed from box. It was self explanatory so i sent him the proff of purchase screen shot from apple.com, because he claimed he had been shopping for one from apple store and it looked different maybe they have an even newer one i bought it last sep. He said he didnt leave feed back cause I wouldn't like it. OMG Im not new to Ebay new to haviing a store,but ive bought and sold for years have 100% positive feedback. I take as many pictures as posible and describe in detail exactly what is up for sale. Do I need to make an informecial LOL

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Customer Service and Satisfaction , can't make them all happy ;(

I offered a refund although I don't accept refund not for know not till I learn how to. Haven't received any answer back I guess the screen shot of my apple.com purchase did the job.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I wish good luck.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I do not undersatand how to reply, but I am 100% satisfied with the return and refund. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply