cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

turbolister status?

previously ebay announced that turbolister was being replaced by seller hub with the same functionality in June 2017. Why does the spring seller update not mention this at all?

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: turbolister status?

@guinnessclan

Is My Ebay--All Selling going to remain?  Is that the same as Selling Manger or Selling Manager Pro?  Some sellers not using the seller hub are reporting that their ability to relist has been removed from their ebay pages.  Is this a way to force users into the seller hub?

Message 16 of 22
latest reply

@readabouthorses wrote:

@lloydsteventaylor wrote:

previously ebay announced that turbolister was being replaced by seller hub with the same functionality in June 2017. Why does the spring seller update not mention this at all?

I asked this same question on the Ebay For Business Facebook page earlier today before this special discussion boards were opened.

I gather they are still trying to "work out" exactly how to add the features of TL to SH.

I also was hoping to get an approximate date ... will it be June 1 or June 30 or somewhere in between?

Or at least an approximate year ...

@guinnessclan wrote:

@lloydsteventaylor wrote:

All,

In April we will have more to say about the timing of when the functionality will be available in Seller Hub. We continue to support Tl and we are committed to support it until the functionally is available in Seller Hub, nothing has changed. This may take longer than our original "spring 2017" timeline, so stay tuned. 

Please note, it's in our best interest to ensure the capabilites you find valuable in TL are available in Seller Hub, we want the listings you have

I'll just bet you do. Especially the seasonal ones, where you can send those off to china so they can make them before a USA seller can get theirs listed.

@twnpopcards wrote:

I also read in another announcement that all USA sellers would have to make the change in June 2017.  A question was asked about other Ebay sites and it was stated that only US sellers would have to deal with this at that time.  In other words the Chinese sellers will not have to deal with the glitchy, slow product for their sales, just another disadvantage for US Sellers.

David

Twnpopcards

Shocking!

you noticed that slip of the tongue as well huh?

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 20 of 22
latest reply

FYI, I tried using the "new" SH back in October of 2016, or sometime when eBay announced that TurboLister was going to be phased out in Spring of 2017. ALL I CAN SAY IS, IT WAS A DISASTER! Slow, Slow, and SLOWER than TL! At least in TL one can create multiple listings from one (1) template and just change a few things, i.e, photos, and pricing. TRY that using SH! It was a NO-GO! PLUS did I mention SH was SLOW! Oh and if you would like to export to an MS Excel file....be prepared to edit at least 50 columns, if not more!

As an eBay Seller that's been around for about 14+ years, and has endured many, many changes in their policies regarding fees, upgrades to seller practices, and policies, S&H policy, Dashboard, etc., getting rid of, or eliminating a useful selling tool such as TL, seems like a step backward for many sellers.

For those that use TL as a full-time listing tool for their livelihood, eBay Stores, or some occasional listings, it's very convenient for me/us. Moving to something like SH might be something to consider in the future if it makes VAST improvements, but when I was using it there was NO way of saving your listings for future use, or archiving them for later use offline. Who wants to have to look for their pictures of their items everytime they have a new listing, when they could just cut and paste one from a previous listing?

Good luck to ALL!

Message 21 of 22
latest reply

@ymeagainlord wrote:
you noticed that slip of the tongue as well huh?

How can you not? It stuck out like a sore 'helpful'.