Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is it common for people to mark an item as shipped , but never actually

**bleep** the item to keep buyers from canceling the order? I ordered an Office 2019 from a user on ebay. I checked his feedback before purchasing the item. I bought it on April 2nd, he stated it was shipped on the third producing a tracking number. ...

Resolved! Glitch or Not when accepting offers

Good Morning guys, A little bit ago I saw that I had received offers on 2 items w/ free shipping. I accepted both of them, posted some replies on this board, then went back to my purchase history, clicked on the unpaid items button expecting the list...

No refund from seller

Bought a body wash from redstar9. Never received it. Seller refused refund. Sent me a photocopy of Royal Mail receipt and advised he was no longer responsible and I should chase up Royal Mail. Quote this is not my fault I have provided proof unquote....

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Messaging with "Authenticity Gaurantee"

I've been an eBay consumer for so many years and purchasing sneakers was definitely one of my top favorite things to do on eBay, however ever since they restricted messaging between buyers and sellers for items that need to be authenticated the buyin...

$10 Code Disappeared

I had a $10 off show on the ebay screen for $10 from ebay with a $50 purchase expiring 12/29/23. I used it for an "offer" on a product that was not accepted. I called the phone number and was never able to get a person. Somehow in the Contact Us area...

Resolved! Payment

I purchased something but was wondering if there’s a way to cancel it since it’s still pending

Ebay is as bad as as the worst theifing seller.

SELLER- never shipped idem I needed for grandchild for Christmas. Did not see unit to late this seller screwed many other people too. Got one or two emails, it was on it's way. This was so he could screw many other buyers. But guess what, never showe...

Adidas ebay.. yeah right

This is not Adidas. Adidas will not talk to you if you need help with an exchange. Despite the order being fulfilled there Adidas will put you on hold eternally and then tell you their computers are down or refer you to ebay direct. Ebay will not hel...

Offers

Can’t make a offer 

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling has item i purchased posted twice

I just won an auction but notice the seller has an identical item posted in the auction i won AND a buy it now one that is currently up, this is an item that should be one of a kind as its a natural crystal cluster.

EU filter

Where is filter to include only countries in EU or seller in eu, for tax resaon

Most Marked as Helpful Authors