Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EU filter

Where is filter to include only countries in EU or seller in eu, for tax resaon

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

EU filter

On the Sell Your Item form under shipping.

If you do NOT have a price for shipping to a country, the customer will have to contact you before they pay. At that time you can use "Problem with Address" to cancel the transaction.

If you have a price for shipping to the EU all customers in those countries will see the listing.

You can also, lower on the form, actively BLOCK any country (or continent) you want to.

Note. This is the US site.

If you list on dotCOM, you MUST ship to the USA.

If you want to ship only to the EU, and list in English, I would suggest listing on the Ireland site, since Eire is an EU member and prices are in Euros.
I believe however that the German site is actually more active with EU customers.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

EU filter

If you're talking about a filter for buying that particular one won't be found on the US site. You'll likely find it on one of the sites in EU countries.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

EU filter

@iztok1213 

If you are trying to SEARCH for products to purchase and limit it to only EU counties, you may wish to view this older thread.   It began 8/25/2022, and ran until 6/18/2023.  

It was around that time that eBay removed the usual filter for 'EU only' that apparently everyone was used to using.  

There are many shared methods discussed.  Some worked for some, and not for others, but you may find some things to try.  Whether or not you get the filter to appear seems to be a function of your registered country, actual location, and what EU site you use i.e. Ireland, France, Germany, etc. 

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Buying/Filter-option-quot-Item-location-quot-gone-on-international/td-...

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

EU filter

On the Sell Your Item form under shipping.

@reallynicestamps 

For some reason I don't think the OP is interested in selling to the EU, but rather to limit his/her SEARCH to "EU countries only" for products to purchase.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply