cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No refund from seller

Bought a body wash from redstar9. Never received it. Seller refused refund. Sent me a photocopy of Royal Mail receipt and advised he was no longer responsible and I should chase up Royal Mail. Quote this is not my fault I have provided proof unquote.

sorry but I have paid for and item and not received it, expect refund. He has paid for a service from Royal Mail, he’s not received a service, his job to chase them up. Seller on another planet !

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

No refund from seller

@znow9722,

Was there a tracking number on the Royal Mail Receipt? If so, what does the tracking status say?

If the seller didn't provide a tracking number, you should have opened an Item Not Received case under the eBay Money Back Guarantee. It's available in the UK, just like in the USA.

https://pages.ebay.co.uk/ebay-money-back-guarantee/

You should always ask for help from eBay first. The MBG covers you for up to 30 days after the last estimated date of delivery, so you should not wait longer than that. PayPal should be your last resort.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

No refund from seller

Open a Item Not Received claim through Ebay on the transaction. Easy peasy as long as it is within 30 days of the expected delivery date

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

No refund from seller

If tracking shows delivered, you need to contact Royal Mail.  The seller is not responsible if the tracking shows delivered and it was stolen after delivery.  If tracking does not show delivered and the estimated delivery date has passed, utilize the eBay 30 money back guarantee. 

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 4 of 4
latest reply