cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem buyers

Good bye to anyone on here that is not employed by ebay? 2 of my post have been removed - very nicely though! It maight have to do with the fact that I was also in the process of removing my items from ebut. See ya. Try bonanza

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: problem buyers

thhey just removed one of mine too to hell with ebutSmiley Tongue

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I think you guys are overreacting to the removal, you realize that most removals are done because buyers will alert eBay about what they think is wrong with the listings, right or wrong most don't have a clue of what they're talking about when it comes to rules for making listings. I have had a few removed myself, 1 was because I had the title containing the text "made in Germany not China". What I wanted the buyers to know was that there was no doubt in the authenticity of my items and I know that there is a difference, this way they didn't have to go into my ad and find it was made in China like all the others listed were. I was accused of trying to manipulate searches by using China in the title! That's exactly what I was trying to not do! I wanted people to find my German made and not Chinese junk!

The thing is, it's easy to be mad and say your going to leave eBay for another site but the truth is you're never going to make the amount of sales or money on any other auction site. Also I'm sure that every other site is not problem free, I'm sure after a while of attempting to make sales elsewhere you'll find out all those little things that happen and how it effects you, but you will not have anyone to help you or even to give you advice on exactly how to do things. You'll have to rely on discussion boards like this for solutions and as you know they might not ever get answered or could be completely incorrect.

I have an account at Ebids for a year now and I've listed 1 thing there so far, just the time it takes to list things and the mount of buyers or lack of buyers has caused me to not bother with it.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Unless I misunderstood and you are talking about leaving messages here and not about ad removal? Even then don't be too hasty!
Message 4 of 4
latest reply