cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SELLING HEMP OIL PRODUCTS

I opened a new eBay store for Hemp Oil related products just like the thousands listed but continued to have my products delated and my access restricted 3 days then 30 days.  As most of you know it's not exactly easy to actually talk with someone from eBay.  After writing a letter with no response( no, I never actually thought I'd get a reply just a try!) I finally did talk with someone.  She assured me they were in the process of removing ALL hemp related products mine just happened to be in the early rounds of removal! It will be interesting to see if they actually do as there are literally thousands of Hemp Oil related products listed.  

I think they need to do a little more research on these products before they decide to "kick" all these products off.  They are missing a really lucrative product and so are the sellers and buyers.  I know from experience how well these products work for pain of arthritis and a multitude of other problematic and painful discomforts. There are now supermarkets that are about to be selling CBD products and as far as hemp oil you can almost find it anywhere now!  Come on eBay do some research and get with the times!! hempser-68 closed store!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Can't sell it here.

Have a great day.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hemp Oil and CBD products are still not legal worldwide and eBay is a worldwide market.

Seems they are erring on the side of caution.

EBay also tends to be tougher on new accounts than on long-established ones.

Abandon the business until your products are legally available in all 50 states, and use the account as a buying ID until then.

This will also give the account gravitas as an experienced member.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply