Buying & Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.

90904 Posts

Shipping

Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.

37163 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

25603 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

12535 Posts

Returns

Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers

6407 Posts

Seller Tools

Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.

4601 Posts

Mobile Apps

Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to...

14061 Posts

New to selling on eBay

Looking to start selling on eBay? Find out how by chatting with other sellers here.

1034 Posts

Activity in Buying & Selling

Paying shipping fees

Hi community! I couldn't find my original post: Hoping this creates change in a confusing Ebay 'counter offer' system. My original offer was for free shipping, my counter offer came to me " X + shipping" and I agreed. I put notes in the counter offer...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Damaged item received during shipping

Buyer states necklace was damaged when received and requested a return. Ebay states I need to provide a shipping label at my expense. Isn't the shipper responsible for damages and shouldn't the buyer file a claim with usps? ( I used ground advantage ...

Do many ask themselves why put in so much effort?

Added a listing with 22 images. All of the time & effort to make sure a seller can give as much detail as possible to the potential buyers. Potential buyers? Does not seem worth it at all when, after 5 days, no views. How many views will appear in a ...

They lie, they steal, they abandon

Rather than helping customers and assisting them, ebay is focused on doing whatever they can to squeeze every dime possible out of naive sellers and buyers. Even if it means lying and deceiving. It is a disgusting feeling to be taken advantage of by ...

hil am a newbie, l have just opened my online shop, l hope you guys help me to make sales…l would like to grow in this market…

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em because I am noticing all of the privileges that they seem to acquire are privileges that they are widely abusing unfortunately hurting the little gu...

HOSTA ORDER

I ORDERED A LIBERTY HOSTA FROM EBAY. I RECEIVED IT TODAY AND IT IS THE WORSE PLANT I HAVE EVER RECEIVED. IT IS VERY SMALL AND HALF ROTTEN. IT IS NOT WORTH THE 18 BUCKS I PAID FOR IT. HOW DO I GET A REFUND.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

It's Time to Verify Sellers

It's time for eBay to have some verification process that sellers have what they publicly claimed to have for sale. This nonsense of having people coming on their site and listing things they don't have is killing the spirit of online shopping...even...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 87 replies
  • 4 helpful

Business Policies affecting Shipping

The 3 dot drop section to choose my shipping has too many choices that don't fit my listings. Way back before "calculated" shipping was offered the choices made sense. I have spent weeks trying to find where to manage these settings and change them. ...

Issue with photos in landcape mode

Since last update, within app, when tapping on photos for fullscreen view there is now a ‘See description’ button. Fine except when I rotate phone to view photo in landscape mode, said button takes up so much space that the photos are actually smalle...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful