Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can I back out of a sale?

I've got this pretty worked up buyer who has left me like 10 messages within 10 minutes acting kind of crazy. It's for a freight item (a massive keyboard) which I have never dealt with shipping before. I told buyer that I was going to drive to uos to...

Defect policy is now insane!!

I have sold on eBay for nearly 10 years now, I don't see how these current changes aren't going to severely damage sellers, and the overall marketplace. For example how horrible this new system is, I had a customer open a return request for item not ...

Is ebay turned off today???

Haven't had a peep all day (except ebay garbage) Maybe they are just hiding my listings again. Half way through the day and NOTHING

Resolved! Sniping MUST be stopped.

Sniping is a violation of eBay policy, but like most eBay policies little is done by eBay management to enforce its own rules. Maybe a boycott of eBay for a week will get management's attention. I am considering cancelling my eBay account , not becau...

"Get to know the seller" popup

I just started getting this popup today while doing some searching. Is there any setting to disable it so it doesn't pop up every time I click on a listing? It's annoying.

Feedback

Why was the feedback form changed or did I access the wrong form? The new form is TERRIBLE!!!

Resolved! I'm Not Leaving

I've had a pretty abyssmal past two months on eBay, and eBay continues to take their clearly-stated FVFs from me when I do have a sale. And yet.....I'm not leaving eBay. I must be doing something wrong, because everyone else in my position is apparen...

Bulk offer

I have several items that a customer was wanting to purchase and wanted to make an offer on everything at one time. Is there a way for the customer to add everything to their cart and send an offer that way or does it have to be individually per item...

I PREPARED FOR THE PARTY, THEN MISSED THE WHOLE THING!

About an hour ago I realized I had a sweet tooth, but I reckoned there was nothing already-made nor easy-to-make, so I figured I would have to just ignore it. Then shortly later I was scrolling through the feed, when what did I spy but the (original)...

DD9A0AA5-FB94-4197-91CE-7E1192A69BD3_1_201_a.jpeg 96078B94-71F0-4504-A426-6712E50E0E89_1_201_a.jpeg D882301B-AF63-48B9-A892-3D83D8319589.jpeg E8C8B53E-564F-4A77-B3C3-2312EA763D1A_1_201_a.jpeg
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 16 replies
  • 9 helpful

Why have the seller names been eliminated from the item search function? Now just a Feedback rating

Sometimes I do not understand why ebay changes things that actually help people buy or research things on ebay. The case in point is having the seller name listed when I search certain products. It's been there for all 27 years I have been on ebay un...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 5 helpful

No Acceptance Scan, How long before it resurfaces?

My courier dropped off a batch of my packages this afternoon at USPS. All except one appear to have acceptance scans (in New York), and have arrived at the sort facility in Rochester. Some packages have departed Rochester NY already. This one package...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors