eBay Cafe
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

There are so many interesting user names...

that I was wondering if you would be willing to share how you came up with your own. Mine is not very original--just the hubby's initials. I'm sure that many of them will bring a well-deserved lightness to the forum!

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Yet more Ebay woes

I have a few complaints in regards to the recent practices of eBay. The first of which being that they keep modifying my listings to except offers when I’ve already got the lowest priced item of that nature listed. I asked customer service how to per...

Sales aside, Ebay is actually a fun entertaining place to be

I did not realize Ebay was so entertaining. Just like my social media accounts I find myself coming on here just to read the post and comments. Lol Its kind of like a chat room. When you are feeling a little down over slow sales are you have an issue...

eBay Officially Explores Sale or Spinoff of Company

https://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/blog/blog.pl?/pl/2019/3/1551449445.html Additional observtion - Jesse Cohn signed the original letter to ebay about the need for change. While many sellers blame former CEO John Donahoe for the problems eBay now faces...

Ebay close to deal with Elliott Mgt. and Starboard?

I touched on this in the Seller Update thread, but here is a much more complete article on the developments: https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ebay-near-deal-with-activist-investors-that-could-set-up-stubhub-spinoff This in particular caught my eye: ...

IS Amazon Shipping the Wave of the Future for Sellers?

Pulled into my driveway on Saturday and noticed two trucks out front, so went and looked. One was a small U-haul box truck and the other a larger truck, like UPS drives, except for the fact that this truck was navy blue and had the Amazon logo large ...

Bob Kubnhens out

Bob no longer with ebay..who will we now have going to bat for us?

User avatar by Guide
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

The Cyber Boss Scam - I just bought 1K worth of eBay cards! Help!

This is a little bit of a story, so please bear with me. Our company provides clients perks from time to time. For that reason, when I received an internal email from my boss asking me to purchase 5 eBay gift cards = $1,000, the request did not come ...

ebay, eBay, EBAY!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRGH!

So I sold something today on my "new" seller account and the buyer is at ZERO feedback!!!! Oh NO! I just know this is a rip-off, SNAD case waiting to happen, scammer central! Why does eBay allow this to happen? Why don't they allow me to block these ...

Jerry Springer - Judge Judy - eBay

Below is a link to an early discussion (2016) on the "The eBay Community"Where were we then and where are we now, and where are we going. A comedy - A dictator - A tragedySurrender - Fight - Retreat If you have nothing to ship today, get a cup of cof...

B Kuphens, Scott Cutler both OUT

according to Inahttps://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/blog/blog.pl?/comments/2019/2/1550609830.html/1/0#1550612469

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 6 replies
  • 2 helpful

Wenig needs to hit the gym

If ebay is doing everything they can to be the other site, then Wenig's gotta buff himself up like this guy below. I'd hate to run into this guy and his site in a dark alley and get my butt kicked... again.

bezz.jpg

Possibly a moral issue (reporting a seller)

Hey, all, been a while since I've been around. You're welcome. So, I buy/sell/trade comics all over, including Facebook, and recently purchased a comic book from a guy who promised it in MUCH better condition than it actually was. When I messaged him...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 41 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels
Most Marked as Helpful Authors