eBay Cafe
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

online sellers and the $1000 check?

There was a little on the news last night about the $1K checks. I think they said the income level is $65K. My husband makes more than that so the family does too, but I make a lot less. They said per person not per family. But if they use tax return...

User avatar by Guide
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Lowering Direct TV Rates

is anyone out there receiving phone to pre pay an Ebay card to lower Direct TV??

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

scammer selling xbox one x

order xbox one x on a Saturday and it says it had been delivered on monday but my package is no where to be found ...callled shipping compnay i give all the information for the package but says its not under my name so cant say where it was delivered...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Early trial for Covid vaccine

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/nih-clinical-trial-investigational-vaccine-covid-19-begins

History Being Made

The Feds just lowered the interest rate to ZERO.FOX cable news has been a great source of LIVE updates and interviews today.

Why is China still selling on ebay?

Why is China still being allowed to sell on ebay with the coronavirus? I didn't think things were being shipped in to the US from there because of it.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 132 replies
  • 1 helpful

Apollo 13

Thurs 3-12-2020 2:30 a.m. The World: Once before during the crisis involving Apollo 13, the world was united briefly in working, hoping, and praying for the safe return of three American astronauts in their LEM lifeboat. The world today is like that ...

Aggressive Sales Tactics...........

"It was a pleasure speaking with you. Thank you for setting aside time to meet with me at T*%$# Auto Sales on 3/11/2020 at 02:00 pm." Found this message in my hotmail. Never spoke with this person. Pretend appointments. I wonder if I pretend bought a...

Resolved! Did You Hear?

Yes, the Corona Virus is serious stuff, but..........John Travolta was hospitalized for suspected COVID-19, but doctors now confirm that it was only Saturday Night Fever, and they assure everyone he is Stayin' Alive. It helps to have a giggle when we...

ebay 'invest' in the resell of returns?

The 'Motley Fool' posted an article about this (link at bottom) in regards to competing with Amazon. How would commodity and small sellers fair, do you think?It would seem that unnamed "sources" suggested the ebay was interested in making an investme...

Argument against limiting price increases of items during disaster

I was researching what the law really says about sellers increasing prices on high demand items during a disaster.Mainly because I disagree with limiting profits on items in short supply. Do Anti Gouging laws cause the items to be available to No One...

Selling Counterfeits Online Might Become A Little Bit Harder. GOOD NEWS FOR eBAY SELLERS AND BUYERS!

Selling Counterfeits Online Might Become A Little Bit Harder. GOOD NEWS FOR eBAY SELLERS & BUYERS! eBay Testified Before Congress Yesterday (March 04, 2020) Along With Many Others And Shared What The Site Is Currently Doing To Fight Online Counterfei...

This is on my newsfeed this morning.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/a-new-bill-could-make-e-commerce-companies-liable-for-counterfeits-sold-on-their-platforms/ar-BB10ESkc?ocid=spartanntp

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 13 replies
  • 4 helpful
Labels