cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
36 REPLIES 36

Re: Sock Monkey Dave's bar and grill is now open

that's the country in Arlo but here's the actual word lyrics...

I don't want a pickle
I just wanna ride on my morotcycle
And I don't want a tickle
I'd rather ride on my motorcycle
And I don't wanna die
I just wanna ride on my motorcy...cle
It was late last night, the other day
Thought I'd go up and see Ray
So I went up and I saw Ray
There was only one thing Ray could say was I...
I don't want a pickle
I just wanna ride my motorcycle
And I don't want a tickle
I'd rather ride on my motorcycle
And I don't wanna die
Just wanna ride on my motorcy...cle
Message 16 of 37
latest reply

I feel like I'm starting to form a relationship with Nickle. Can we talk about a peaceful release for him? He's probaby just hungry and not at all wanting to disturb your homestead.

Message 17 of 37
latest reply

To trap a mouse, they need to be after a bait. These mice have no food on their minds. What am I gonna do, buy one and put a little miniature couch and tv set in there? lol!:)
Message 18 of 37
latest reply

Mice are all about the cheese right? (isn't that sort of weird though? Like why are they after bovine products?)

Message 19 of 37
latest reply

SEE!  I knew it! You're a mouse sympathizer.  Here's a promise to you. PM me your name and address... if I can live catch Nichols, I will - but he's going straight to you in a metal tin inside a priority mail flat rate bubble right to your door. You pay the 6.80 for shipping.... I'll make a gift of him to you!:) 

Deal?

Message 20 of 37
latest reply

OK First of all.. you have called him Nickle, Nickle and Nickel. So CLEARLY you don't even know him that well. SMH. I would just like to say in his tiny defense that he doesn't want to be homeless. He thought you might understand, OBVIOUSLY that wasn't the case. Trust me when I say I'm all full up on rodentia, so mailing him to me not only isn't advised, it's probably not even an option since you'd have to capture him first and that doesn't seem to be on your to-do list. Or is it...?

Message 21 of 37
latest reply

Well no, I don't know him that well but he definately knows he's worn out his welcome... but he doesn't care!

I don't mind a challenge, winter's coming on and you can only read so many books. I have this 5 gallon aquarium. In another long winter, I set it up as a terrarium of sorts.  It has blue glass for water, plastic palm trees and two mini barbies in lawn chairs on the sandy shore. Unbeknownst to the barbies, further back in the jungle (more plastic palm trees) lurk  two to scale vtg red clay leopard and lion, stalking them and just about to end their sunny vaca....

What I can do, is simply take this 5 gallon terrarium and line the walls with vasoline, place it in the closet and walla! - Nichols trapped in paradise. 

Message 22 of 37
latest reply

Mouses! Mouses!!! We don't need no stinking mouses!!!
Message 23 of 37
latest reply

Your visitor might be a dad with meese to feed. He might be looking for a tiny mousie treasure trove of treats?

Message 24 of 37
latest reply

@stonevintage wrote:

Well no, I don't know him that well but he definately knows he's worn out his welcome... but he doesn't care!

I don't mind a challenge, winter's coming on and you can only read so many books. I have this 5 gallon aquarium. In another long winter, I set it up as a terrarium of sorts.  It has blue glass for water, plastic palm trees and two mini barbies in lawn chairs on the sandy shore. Unbeknownst to the barbies, further back in the jungle (more plastic palm trees) lurk  two to scale vtg red clay leopard and lion, stalking them and just about to end their sunny vaca....

What I can do, is simply take this 5 gallon terrarium and line the walls with vasoline, place it in the closet and walla! - Nichols trapped in paradise. 

All right, now you're just being silly. You presume that because she's cute and has blonde hair that Barbie doesn't know about the leopard and lion? You do know she's had over 120 careers, right?

Message 25 of 37
latest reply

More likely a mummy mouse. Take her out before the babies start on solids.

Then there is the poop question. Wear a mask.

Message 26 of 37
latest reply

mice are cute...IF they're field mice and they stay in the fields.

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 27 of 37
latest reply

Where do u live stone? 

Message 28 of 37
latest reply

Easiest way to catch a mouse?

paper bag with a sprinkle of flour in it. shake it a bit and set the poofed up bag on the floor. when you hear a rustling, grab the end of the bag closed and one caught mousie.

now what you do after that is your business

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 29 of 37
latest reply

"Well thank you Mr. DaveSmiley Happy I'm sittin here with a beer in one hand and and an ice pick in the other. This mouse plague has me out for blood. There's one I call Nickels that I'm gunning for tonight.... the end is near. He's trapped in the front door closet."

We actually had a mouse in our car about 3 days ago...DH put a trap out yesterday, and caught the little sucker. Yay!!!

We are also having a 'plague', both mice and rats....big ones, ick, chewing and poo-ing.....

I have to confess, we are out in the country/forest...lots of critters out here.
Message 30 of 37
latest reply