cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW Ebay format...is BAD :-(

the layout is confusing.. you cant tell new listings anymore. even when you are supposedly in the new listing heading , how do you tell where it ends. I don't want to waste my time looking at items I saw yesterday or try to remember where I left off.. I swear every time they change it gets worse. It's like they have employees not doing anything or trying to earn their keep .. hey lets change Ebay... hey look at me I'm doing something. if it is not broken don't fix it

Message 1 of 70
latest reply
69 REPLIES 69

Yes, it is awful, and very confusing, and I even had two items listed twice as an auction, which if it was likke it was before I could easily see it.  Mistakes are happening because it is so confusing.  I am seriously thinking about selling on Poshmark or something.  Something has got to change and it just might be the sellers.

Message 61 of 70
latest reply

Agree it is awful. Where is the "sold" tab? Lots of other complaints but really? Why change it and make it more work on the sellers? Amazon, looking better!

Message 62 of 70
latest reply

I haven't the words to describe how much I hate this format. I am trying to list an item. It doesn't accept photos, even when I click on "save". I have started over 5 times with the same listing, and each time, my photos have disappeared. Even with the old format, I had to try to add photos sometimes 4-5 times before ebay would accept even 1 photo. I have been a seller for 2.5 years, but I am immediately switching to a new site. This is so stressful that I'm losing my mind over it. I HATE ebay for screwing everything up. It is anti user- friendly.
Message 63 of 70
latest reply

I agree.. this is now incredibley user unfriendly! Takes forever to list anything!

The old app was so easy and efficient and never should have been changed!

Message 64 of 70
latest reply

Yep, it is horrible!  Can't find anything, not straightforward and just plain awful to use!  Took me 20 minutes to find out what I just listed to sell!  

Message 65 of 70
latest reply

How the hell can you update multiple listings?  It used to have checkboxes and you can drop the price by $1.  It was easy.  I can't tell now where you can do it.

Message 66 of 70
latest reply

I use a tablet 90% of the time to access eBay, it DOES NOT, help me at all!!! I absolutely do not like this at all!!! It's difficult to get the full description/ information on items. I have been trying 2 hours to make an offer on an item,  and it does not take me to a page in which I can make the offer.  If I send a message to ask a seller a question, it switches to what appears to be a mobile site. You have no option to send to your email address.   It is a terrible setup!  On some pages, there is an option for the classic site. I used this, took me to the classic home page, but once I try to open another page from there,  back to this new page stuff! I just really don't get this at all!!! Makes no sense! And, just try and get in contact with anyone from eBay!!! They have changed that too! There is the options to choose from before you can call or request a call. NOT ONE of the options apply to this big layout change. This is just crazy and makes no sense.

Message 67 of 70
latest reply

There's no longer a Search for a specific item for Sellers listings? If a Seller has a 1,000 listings your forced to look at them all.  24 Listings At A Time? No 200 Items option. No way to look at Completed Listings?  Classic eBay doesn't work. Is eBay cutting costs? More like cutting their own throat.

Message 68 of 70
latest reply

Been on ebay for 17 years and this is the worst. It wasn't broke so why screw it up. Apparently some ebay employees must have been bored and came up with this **bleep**. How they sold it to management is beyond me.

Also ebay, stop changing my accept offer option without asking. Are you on drugs? Keep your paws off of my listings.

Message 69 of 70
latest reply

These are the worst listing / item pages I have ever seen... gross!!! Who would want to buy anything off these ugly pages?? The auction counter countdown doesn't even work with the new pages, how are you supposed to know when it ends?? Totally pathetic!
Message 70 of 70
latest reply