cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I own a cursed item

Long story as to how I bumped into this person, but ... I did.

I walked into a fast food restaurant in a large city here in the US.  There was a family of four sitting at the table next to us.IMG_0368.jpgIMG_0369.jpg

The older woman jumped when I sat down (I was less than arms length away from her).  She looked at me funny.  I ignored her.

She leaned over and said in a heavy (what I thought) was a British accent.  Cockney I thought.  Heavy. 

She said something and I said, "Pardon me".  A younger person across from her said, "She wants to know what you have on your person that is cursed."

I didn't know what to say.

"There is some item on your body that is hexed.  It has bad magic.  She can feel it, I can too."

I asked what it is.   Nobody knew.  I emptied my pockets on the table.  She instantly bumped the key ring I keep the office lock codes on.  "this one"   She almost whispered.  The old woman was mumbling something and rocking slowly.

"This ... right here.  Never put a key on this ring.  Anything that is attached to this object will pick up some of the bad ... it will be ruined.   Don't use this.  Don't carry it with you.  Best to throw it in a deep body of water."

I asked "How do you know this?"  She said, "She" nodding toward the old lady "is a Pagan witch.  A Irish-Gaelic priestess.  She knows these things.  I have some abilities here, and I can feel it ... but, she felt it as soon as you walked in.  She didn't know it was you till you sat down here."

The old lady started to stand up.  She looked at me like I farted in church.  And they left.

So ... is there a market for cursed items?  

This is a religious item, pix of The Virgin Mary.  Obviously old, gold plate that the plate is wearing off.  Well worn.  

Message 1 of 38
latest reply
37 REPLIES 37

Re: I own a cursed item

I used to hang around with the theater crowd when I was younger, and this is the sort of thing some of them would do to random people out in public to practice accents, characterizations, etc.

That said, contact Zac Bagans. He might want it for his museum of cursed objects.

Message 31 of 38
latest reply

Umm. No you are 1000% wrong. No need to comment when you have absolutely no idea what happened and it had nothing to do with a "cursed possession."  I'm sure that the OP will appreciate your opinion.

My opinion is get rid of it. 

Message 32 of 38
latest reply

I love the "I sold a cursed item on ebay" stories. Its like "Hey...selling cursed item .....save big with this 15 percent discount on bad luck!"😉 Passing on the evil to YOU!" 👍 🤣

I'd really be much happier with a blessed item 🤣

Message 33 of 38
latest reply

Ditto! Sometimes responses are a bit eye opening, but that's all I'll say. 

Message 34 of 38
latest reply

You are completely missing the point.  Everything is a 'fork in the road.'  You still have to make decisions.  It hasn't been determined what decisions you will make.  Those decisions will lead you to what fate has in store for you.  If you go into a store to buy a scratch ticket, the ticket that is meant for you is sitting there.  Is it a $20 winner, a $100 winner or a loser?  No one knows until your choose it.  Once you do take it, that is the one meant for you to choose.  Why?  Because no one else got it. Only you.   🙂  You still had to try to pick it out.  Last summer, on rent day, I was short $500.  I decided to try a ticket.  I won $500!  That ticket was meant for me to win just when I needed it.  I tried & it worked out just find.  I still had to make the decision to risk spending money on something that could be a dude.  Things happen for a reason but they don't happen if you don't try.  No one knows what fate has in store for them.  🙂  If I didn't try to win on that day, it means the ticket was meant for someone else.  Once I decided, it was meant for me.  

Message 35 of 38
latest reply

lol  I'm 1000% correct because they did meet that person.  It did not matter what was in their pocket.

Message 36 of 38
latest reply

That has NOTHING to do with the OP's question, but thanks for playing. 

Message 37 of 38
latest reply

Another thought, maybe your item is actually blessed and it was disturbing to the woman who was cursed. It could go both ways...

Message 38 of 38
latest reply