cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easter is upon us.

Easter long weekend begins.  Hope you all enjoy.  I won't be in search of any Easter eggs.  I'm sure I'll be given plenty of goose eggs right here on eBay.  LOL   😛

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Easter is upon us.

Not funny!

KrazzyKats
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Easter is upon us.

@sakic92710 wrote:

Easter long weekend begins.  Hope you all enjoy.  I won't be in search of any Easter eggs.  I'm sure I'll be given plenty of goose eggs right here on eBay.  LOL   😛

Buddy!  You have  a great Easter too!

Smoke From A Distant Fire - Sanford Townsend Band
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Easter is upon us.

Easter has been good to me in the past on Ebay.  People have a little time when they visit family and some stores are closed.  Should be decent!

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Easter is upon us.

@sakic92710 

You too, are you going to be at your booth in the flea this w/ e?

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Easter is upon us.

You are right.  It isn't funny.  Heading into Easter with my third goose egg day in a row!

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Easter is upon us.

I will be but some of the other vendors, along with myself, are expecting a quiet Easter Sunday.  Especially in the morning.  I hope those who do come are spenders.  Sometimes it only takes 2 people to make it worthwhile.   Good luck!

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Easter is upon us.

Easter was a bust at the market.  Worst day since Boxing Day.  They need to quit opening on holidays or only charge 50% rent those days.  Now I need to do 10x the effort on eBay this week because I've been surviving off of my Sundays.  Did not even come close to $100 today.  Last sale on eBay was Tuesday!   How was it for you today?

Message 8 of 8
latest reply