cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CORRUPTION !! BRIBERY !! EXTORTION !! defines ebay !!!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: CORRUPTION !! BRIBERY !! EXTORTION !! defines ebay !!!

Did you have a question?

Have a great day
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

variety_nook
Trailblazer

@*tools*parts*finds

LOL...... tadcock

that's just too funny!!!

Sorry for those who may be offended, but you have to admit...... That is just a"tad" bit funny laughing

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Don't know anything about bribery, but eBay is definitely into extortion of the seller. I have been with ebay for  many years. I am a Super Seller  100% positive feedback... Ebay  offered the ad campaign option to allow sellers to pay extra to get their products promoted. OK ... some sellers want to that because they have high competition for their product. My product is a patent pending design .. the only one on the market.  I use to easily sell 100+ per month.  it SEEMS like ebay will actually BLOCK your product from showing in the search results if you don't pay for an ad campaign. The EXTORTION part is now they are going to remove Super Seller status if you don't sell a quota per year. So they block you, force you to to pay the add fees up  front or  they won't promote you, they will remove your Super Seller status, increase your final value fees on the back end. THAT IS EXTORTION EBAY! Probably some executive's son or daughter was handed the job who doesn't have a clue about running the business. Ebay is going down the toilet.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Close, but you peeps got it a little wrong, it's  Plunder, Graft and Extorsion, PG&E

Message 5 of 5
latest reply