cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALL LISTINGS NOW SAY 0 VIEWS? EBAY GLITCH?

deanna_xo
Enthusiast

Hello!

Today when I logged in on my phone and checked my listings, they all said 0 views. Which I know is not the case because I've already seen that they did have views. Thought maybe it was my app so I logged in on my laptop, still says 0 views. This is on listings I've had up for weeks and new listings I've just posted within the past 24 hours. Is this a problem everyone is having?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 66
latest reply
65 REPLIES 65

Re: ALL LISTINGS NOW SAY 0 VIEWS? EBAY GLITCH?

Same.

This tread stretches back to 2013, so problem isn't new.

Oddly, problem goes away if you turn the "custom label" column on and then off again under "Customize" on the active listings page. 

Message 31 of 66
latest reply

@ badgers_36 your reply was not helpful at all ...????

Message 32 of 66
latest reply

This is been happening to me off and on for a week or more. Usually if I go to the desktop site it will show the views but just now I was on the desk top site and it showed 0 views also even though I know certain items had over 50 views. It's discouraging though because we want to keep track of our items.

Message 33 of 66
latest reply

I have been experiencing the same 0 view problem it has been going on for a while now with me. My sales have also been very slow and I am wondering if this is maybe the reason why. Possibly lowering my status in search !!!!! 

Message 34 of 66
latest reply

Ive got the same problem

Message 35 of 66
latest reply

Hi all. Same problems here. Seems to have happened when they changed the web interface?  Speaking of which, certain searches for me do not have the option to sort!! What the...

Message 36 of 66
latest reply

I am in the same situation. That’s why I searched to the see if I could find a solution but now I see that I’m not the only one. 😒
Message 37 of 66
latest reply

Just checked now 11:08 eastern time New York. And the views are back.
Message 38 of 66
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes. Mine does it all the time. Sometimes the views reappears but as of yesterday, it is still saying 0. 

Message 39 of 66
latest reply

Mine too!

Message 40 of 66
latest reply

me too, for three days now
Message 41 of 66
latest reply

eBay says over 11,000 have viewed this issue! Ha ha, but it is still NOT Fixed (as of 6/25/18)!

I know there have to be views on my items, as items are being bid on. Unless people blindly bid on things they don't view! Probably not even possible!

I need this knowledge to know whether an item should be relisted or not. 

I can't understand why after all these years ebay can't perfect the system. 

Like when something sells, it says "Sorry this item didn't sell"??? Or when I answer a message, and it shows unanswered in one area and answered in another area. Or like "Best Offer" shows as unanswered after responding to it. And a bunch of other little constant gliches! 

Message 42 of 66
latest reply

eBay says over 11,000 have viewed this issue! Ha ha, but it is still NOT Fixed (as of 6/25/18)!

I know there have to be views on my items, as items are being bid on. Unless people blindly bid on things they don't view! Probably not even possible!

I need this knowledge to know whether an item should be relisted or not. 

I can't understand why after all these years ebay can't perfect the system. 

Like when something sells, it says "Sorry this item didn't sell"??? Or when I answer a message, and it shows unanswered in one area and answered in another area. Or like "Best Offer" shows as unanswered after responding to it. And a bunch of other little constant gliches! 

Message 43 of 66
latest reply

I’ve got watchers on my listings that have zero views. Very annoying. I wanna see if my items without watchers are at least being looked at. 😑

Message 44 of 66
latest reply

Yes, I'm having the same problem since about three days ago. Only have three listings at present--two are relistings and one is new. All show ZERO or --- views. WTH? I called eBay support and after about 15 minutes of checking different things, the person finally admitted that there was some sort of technical glitch on their part but could provide no clue as to when it might be resolved.

Message 45 of 66
latest reply