cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Developer Account Suspended

I registered an eBay developer account in 2019 and I recently tried to log in but it seems to be suspended is eBay is anyone else experiencing this?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Developer Account Suspended

@stho9090 

eBay has suspended many older accounts and has blocked some newer registrations.  Most likely, that older account was suspended due to lack of activity, or for failing to agree to the newer marketplace terms.

If you now need your developer account to support selling activities, and still have the email that you used to register, you might try this path to re-instate the account: 

https://developer.ebay.com/support/developer-account-support

Developer Account - rejectedDeveloper Account - rejected

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Hi, 

I have the same issue where the account is suspended. I have tried the method above a few times and created multiple tickets over the last 3 months but have heard nothing back!

Is there anyone I can speak to or do i keep on sending tickets in?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@onevitality 

Did you receive a suspension letter that mentioned the developer agreement?  Some accounts have been suspended for not adhering to the agreement.

Or were you not using your account at found it disabled?

ShipScript has been an eBay Community volunteer since 2003, specializing in HTML, CSS, Scripts, Photos, Active Content, Technical Solutions, and online Seller Tools.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hi @shipscript,

Thanks for replying.  My suspension will be from not using the account as was planning on using the Ebay API a while back.

Regards

Message 5 of 5
latest reply