cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dont like it at all

I want to be able to talk to the person selling a watch on the phone. I do not like the fact that i have to send cryptic messages containing my phone number and haveing to wait and wonder if the seller is smart enough to figure it out, and e bay shouldnt have any concern in my wanting to know about the product i am interested in buying.  

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

dont like it at all

Hopefully the seller is smart enough to keep everything through Ebay or you both could be suspended.

Have a great day.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

dont like it at all

The system is designed for using eBay messages for questions concerning products.

If eBay detects communications attempts outside of eBay messages several times, your account could be suspended.

How would you know the seller would even consider speaking with you on the phone? 

Posting ID
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

dont like it at all

Hopefully the seller is smart enough to keep everything through Ebay or you both could be suspended.

Have a great day.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

dont like it at all

If you dont wanna talk to me on the phone about watches . Their history etc ,then no business with me. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

dont like it at all

Well i think being suspended is better than buying a watch you cant talk with the person selling it. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

dont like it at all

Then you probably need to go to the mall.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 6 of 6
latest reply