cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WATCH buyers beware!

Was sold a broken Cartier 21. No help from seller! Ebay removed my negative review. Seller has a 100 percent rating. Lol Total fraud. Contact me for all info on seller...beware!

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: WATCH buyers beware!

Did you know you had 30 days to open an item not as described case in the Resolution Center?  

View Best Answer in original post

Message 8 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

How long after receiving watch did you noticed it was broken?

Did you contacted buyer to see if they can do something?

Have you submitted a item not as described claim against buyer? That will trigger a return request, a return label will be sent to you, package the watch and send it back, upon receipt to seller, a refund is generated. 

Seems to me that you are complaining for nothing when you can be made whole. 

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

At first thought it was a dead battery. Covid times..couldnt get to jeweler for 3weeks. He told me it was broken. Contacted seller.  Said it was running when he sent and I had buyers remorse...Zero help! Contacted Ebay..no help..sided with seller. I ended up sending it to Catier for a $1600 refurbish. The said it hadn't run in a long while.  I'm only trying to protect  innocent buyers. 👍

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Your mistake was not filing a item not as described case and got your money back...

Name and shame is not allowed by the way: using messages to by pass this can also lead to problems for you.

Just saying..

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Ohhh I'm shaking! ..just sayin...

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@mygui_59 wrote:

Ohhh I'm shaking! ..just sayin...

LOL

Ah well it is what it is...

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Calling out a seller is just as good as shouting into the wind here tbh. Realistically nobody is going to want to go witch hunting a seller because mods will get mad. Besides you should have marked the return reason "Item Not As Described" this would have forced the seller to refund you in full. And if you didn't oh well

Also if ebay removed the feedback, you might have said something that violated their feedback policy. Nothing much we can do to help here unless you came here for help first

I am not an eBay employee but I sure feel like one sometimes
eBay Community Mentor Since 8-07-2023
Used to be panda75654
This is my only account. I do not own any other eBay accounts and will not ask for personal information. Stay safe!
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Did you know you had 30 days to open an item not as described case in the Resolution Center?  

Message 8 of 8
latest reply