cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Michele Watch How can you tell if its fake or real

Can anyone out there give me a specific way to tell a real from a fake. I have tried searching the Web and still don't know maybe I am dumb,.One person said a true Michele Watch has the Crown over the M. This of course has M over a W, I have looked on actual Michele watch page and they have same thing M over a W, so how do you tell? any help Vigorously Appreciated. I got this at a Church Rummage Sale. and most things donated to those sales is from congregation, and sometimes there oblivious to value of items.and I don't mean that in bad way.

Message 1 of 62
latest reply
61 REPLIES 61

Re: Michele Watch How can you tell if its fake or real

4EE9BBE0-23BF-4A5F-A9EB-F0967B14FED7.jpeg

77CFAC7F-B37F-40DA-8FFA-BDB01A0D679D.jpeg

Can anyone tell me if this is fake. It came with 2 aftermarket bands, the movement doesn’t work( the Chrono hand won’t line up straight in the middle) there is something intentionally scratched out on the back of the case and when I googled the numbers on the back No exact match came up on this watch except for one being sold on EBay. Any other watch like this was either a white or mother of pearl face or the black ones had a split date and this one does not. When I googled the instruction manual for Michele watches the movement on this particular watch matched up to a Ronda but the other ones I found online in the same color were different. None were like this one. 

Message 61 of 62
latest reply

Re: Michele Watch How can you tell if its fake or real

But it looks like the red Michele logo is smudged

Message 62 of 62
latest reply